Chapter 13

"What the fuck Max?" Blake asked standing up, "you know this guy Blake?" Mark asked. Balked didn't reply. "You're asking me what the fuck? When you're sitting here with these junkies?" He asked.

"You better get the fuck out man" Mark said stepping in front of Max, "get the fuck out of my face before I mess you up kid" Max threatened. "Blake get your shit let's go" he said turning to him, "why?" Blake asked. "Look your father is already up my ass about you and your sister, pulse I have this shit of yours on my head now so I suggest you just go with me before I blow up" he said.

Blake got his things and followed Max out if the room, "what's going on?" He asked. Max sighed and stopped to look at Blake, "your mother's missing."

Bayily and Austin were making out by the pool, they were in a heated moment when Austin was pulled away from Bayliy and thrown to the floor. Bayliy looked up shocked, "What is wrong with you?" She shouted at Tim and Tom as she stood up.

"Come on let's go" Tim said grabbing her hand, "She's not going anywhere with you who the fuck are you guys anyway?" Austin asked getting off the floor. "These are my bother's guards" Bayliy said not taking her glare away from Tim.

"We don't have time for this Tim" Tom said to his brother, "he's right let's go" Tim said taking Bayliy's hand again. Austin stepped between them shielding Bayliy.

"I said we don't have fucking time" Tom said grabbing Austin by the throat and slamming him down on the ground, "What are you doing?" Bayliy asked stepping forward to help her boyfriend. But Tim grabbed both her shoulders and shook her.

"Your mother is missing" he said and she froze. "Now let's go" he said once he got her attention, he turned her around and wrapped an arm around her shoulder walking her out of the house. She ignored everything and everyone around her.

Even though she wouldn't see her mother as often and her mother was nothing but someone who gave birth to her it was still her mother. She only saw her mother in the afternoons at dinner, she was always busy with shopping and hanging out with friends.

Bayliy got into the back of Max's SUV that Blake was already in. She scooted in and rested her head on Blake's shoulder, he held her hand the whole ride home.

"Here I am stressing about my wife's whereabouts while my children are busy partying!" Ron shouted. The twins stood in front of him at the bottom of the stairs case, their heads hung low avoiding eye contact with their father.

"You two need to get your acts toghter, you are leaders now act like it. I need to focus on finding your mother now but if I have to have this talk again with you, you don't want to know what the outcome will be" he warned. "Yes father" they said in unison.

"Good now go help the boys find anything on your mother" he said and the twins took off. They went down to the training room that had been turned into an office for the twins since the club was destroyed. "Wow you've still got all your limbs, I'm guessing it went well then?" Max teased as they entered.

Bayliy flipped him off before standing over Tim and Tom who were typing away at a computer. "What do you have so far?" Bayliy asked, "so far nothing. I can't tell where she was last" Tom replied.

"Does her assistant not keep a plan of her events for the day, maybe we could get some leads with that" Blake suggested. "That's a good idea" Tom said picking up the phone and calling up few people.

"Come on let's go outside for a little bit" Max said patting Blake's shoulder. They walked out the gym and in to the back yard. "You didn't think I was going to let you go like that Blake" Max said pulling out a packet of cigarettes and handing them to Blake before taking one for himself..

"There's nothing to talk about Max. It was just me and few friend hanging out and smoking some weed" Blake defended putting the cigarette between his lips. "I'm not going to deny or agree with what you said but I'm just going to tell you that don't get too deep into that" Max said. 

"Here I got the planner from her assistant" Bayliy said walking back into the room, she put it down on the table and flipped through some pages the rest of the group crowding around her. "She was supposed to be at the mall then come home" Bayliy said looking up at them.

"Which mall did she like to go?" Tom asked sitting down in front of the computer. "Mall of Miami of course" she said and looked over Tim's shoulder as he hacked the security cameras.

"Tom run the plates of Mrs Lean's car and I'll run facial recognition" Tim said and Tom sat down next to him in front of the other computer screen.

"There the car parked here" Tom said showing the white suv. "And here she is coming out of a Versace shop" Tim said. "Bring up the footage of her leaving the mall" Max instructed.

The five of them watched as Katlyin left the mall, put her phone to her ear no doubt calling the driver to bring the car around. She stood at the curb then a black van pulled up and dragged her in, a few on lookers ran to help her but they were too late.

A few seconds later the driver pulls up but Katlyin isn't there. "Run the plates of the van" Blake said, "on it" Tim said. "It's from a car rental place" he said, "pull up the last person who rented the car" Bayliy told them.

"Someone named Samuel Black" Tim said pulling up the forms and the ID of the person. "Tim find a location on him, Max and Tom load up" Blake said before leaving the room.