Chapter 20

Bayliy sat on the railing of the terrace with a bottle of Jack Daniels in her hand. She swung her legs and took another sip from the bottle.

"Mind if I join you?" Blake asked walking up to her, he also was dressed in a black suite with a white shirt that he had the sleeves rolled up.

"Knock yourself out" she said handing him the bottle, he took it from her and tipped it back before handing it back to her. He leaned on the rail with both of his arms and looked out at the back yard.

The two of them took a deep breath as silence settled over them. A few hours ago they had just laid their mother to rest. All the gang members and other friends and family gathered around the graveyard to pay their respects.

"I'll admit I wish she was around more but she wasn't half as bad" Blake spoke after a while, "mmm" Bayliy agreed swallowing the alcohol that was in her mouth. "She didn't deserve what they did to her" he said, "no she did not" Bayliy replied.

Since Ron had found out about Blake's  drug use, Blake had been put under strict house arrest until he was clean. He didn't leave his room much and sat watching tv and eating junk food most of the time.

Ron had went into depression after what happened to Katlyin and sat in his office drinking, not talking to anyone or eating anything. He just kept to himself.

That left Bayliy to keep things going, with the help of Max of course. They tried their best to keep things going and keep money coming in, but the number of members were down to half most had left after seeing Ron's condition. And the drugs they sold were running low.

"What do we do now?" He asked looking at his sister, "we keep going" she repiled simply. "How is that even possible? Things won't be the same around here" he argued. "That's true they won't, right now we have to take down our biggest enemy and we don't even know who they are" she said.

Blake sighed looking down defeated. Ever since that night of their birthday party things have changed. This person was always one step ahead of them, it seemed that the person's problems were personal to the Leans not the mafia.

"Well it was nice being depressed with you but I have to go my show is starting" Blake sat handing Bayliy back the bottle, then turning and walking out the door.

Bayliy walked back into the her room and grabbed her phone. She dailed the only person who she could talk to as all these things were happening in her life. After a few rings Austin picked up the phone, "hey beautiful" he greeted. "Hey you didn't come for the funeral is everything okay? Or did you forget?" She asked disappointed.

"Yeah I'm really sorry my car broke down and it took so long to fix it but it's fixed now and I'm on my way to you" he explained. "Really?" She asked excitedly, "yeah I gotta make it up to you" he replied.

"Okay how far are you?" She asked walking over to the mirror and fixing her hair, "not too far I'll be there in a few minutes. Oh and guess what?" He asked, "What?" She replied rolling her eyes at him. "I've got a surprise for you" he said almost excitedly, Bayliy perked up when she heard this.

"Really? What is it?" She asked, Austin laughed on the other end of the phone. "Babe it won't be a surprise now if I told you" he said, "yeah right" she said deflated.

"But don't worry I'll be there in a few minutes and then you'll get you special surprise" he assured her, "Okay I can't wait to see you" she said. "I can't wait to see you either, okay I gotta go now" he said then ended the call.

Bayliy let out a sigh and leand against her dresser, Bayliy had become attached to Austin in the past few months since she met him. He was there for her through everything she went through and she was so grateful to have him. He always made her feel happy and she missed the dates they would go on.

The two of them hadn't spent much time toghter recently, Bayliy had been so busy running around and keeping things moving that she didn't have time to spend with Austin. But she was happy he was coming over to see her and even better he had a surprise for her.

She turned to the mirror and stared at herself as she fix her hair and straightened her clothes out. She was so excited to see him, recently she had been having stronger feeling for Austin. In her head it was safe to say that she loved him, she knew she was young but things had escalated so quickly she just couldn't help it.

And she was going to tell him everything when he came to see her today. Maybe it was too soon because they had just barried her mother. She had a feeling that things where only going to got further down hill for them and if she didn't tell him now she was never going to get the chance.

"Hey your father wants to see everyone in the living room now" Max popped his head in her room before walking away again. She sighed and grabbed her phone following him out.

As she walked down the stairs her phone rang, "hello?" She answered. "Hey I'm just pulling up to your house" Austin said, "Okay see you in a bit" she ended the call as Ron walked down the stairs.

"What's happening?" Blake asked walking in from the kitchen with a doughnut in his mouth. "I received a letter a few minutes ago" he said holding the white paper in his hand. "Who is it from?" Max asked, "the person who has made our lives hell" Ron replied.

"What does it say?" Bayliy asked, "it's says that there are going to be walking through the front door soon" he said his lips set in a grim line.

Just then the front door opened and everyone raised their guns at the person. And in walked Austin.