Chapter Five.

"I knew one day, clear blue skies are grey.
I walk in and you say, I've been waiting, been waiting for you."

-

After all the chaos earlier, she finally made it to her café. Sure, she was pretty late due to the events that occurred on her way when coming, but the workers only smiled and shook it off, in lieu of teasing her that they were becoming better than her in running the café anyway, so her presence wasn't too significant anymore. Sana laughed loudly at that.

The day passed in a blur, with Sana too busy and in a rush to think much about anything in particular.

With all that, there she was, oblivious as to whom she was going to have a talk with, sitting in a huge room with floor to ceiling glass windows with the whole city on display. The room was located on the top floor of the main office building.

The exterior as well as the interior was extremely lavished, further decorated with expensive furniture and decent decors. It showed how much the company and its staff had concentrated on presentation, impressions. And she was truly impressed, she couldn't deny that.

The whole building seemed to be in a rush when she arrived, as if it wasn't something they did every other day, orders being called out, incessant ringing of phones, a constant hum of words, unceasing, not a single person stopping. She couldn't help but feel small, as if being placed somewhere she didn't belong.

However, everyone she had had an encounter with was fortunately nice and helpful, which had helped her relax a bit, yet the anxiety of the meeting couldn't be helped, really.

She sat there on one of the chairs by the centre table–probably the conference table, the room surely a meeting room–gazing over the night view of the city.

The glass wall and the enormous height of the building gave a wonderful look at the buildings laid out in front of her, lights shining blindingly, the busy streets and flashing headlights of the numerous vehicles, zooming on the roads, making it a sight that would catch the attention of anyone, too mesmerizing to divert one's gaze. Seoul was surely a pretty sight to sore eyes.

Just then, the automatic doors opened with a small ding! and a man entered the huge room, with two assistants, each standing by his sides. Sana was so immersed in taking in the view that she barely noticed anyone entering the room, all the fatigue of the day getting to her.

Waving off the assistants to give them privacy, the man made his way towards the centre table.

What a coincidence.

"Oh?"

She flinched and her ears perked up, and she turned her head to the source of the voice so quickly that it made her neck hurt. When her gaze locked onto the said person, her jaw hung low, eyes widening to the extent that they could pop out their sockets anytime. She failed to keep her expression blank, like it always was.

A well-built man, very young too, stood in front of her. His thick, silky and seemingly soft black hair was styled perfectly to the side, a decent smile on his lips and an amused expression on his face. His muscular built was wrapped in a black business suit, without any sign of creases, a simple black tie.

Sana tried conjuring up some words. His face was sculpted like some Greek God, jawline sharp, yet the roundness of his cheeks left her in awe, lips plump and full, a small smile adoring them.