Chapter Eighteen.

"I just wanna know what you look like without a weight on your soul."

-

Not having a proper breakfast surely has it's drawbacks.

Albeit all the munching on those snacks, with only half an hour left for them to reach their destination, Sana couldn't help but grow embarrassed over the grumbling sound of her empty, angry stomach that resonated in the deafening silence of the car.

She flushed pink as Jimin chuckled, sinking further into her seat as she faced away from him, ears practically ringing with all the blood rushing to her head.

"You want to stop for a while to eat somewhere?" He asked, glancing shortly towards her, smiling widely at her embarrassed state.

"N-no, it's fine. You don't need to stop," she muttered, voice merely above a whisper, but he seemed to have heard her all clear.

"I know a restaurant in about 5 minutes from here. It's not the best out of all, but the food's exceptionally good," he spoke with a subtle wave of his hand, pointing towards the said place.

"Um, yeah sure."

Jimin seemed pretty much satiated with the response, nodding as he turned the blinker on, car swerving a road that led to the restaurant.

-

"Dwaeji Gukbap for brunch and Ssiat hotteok as dessert, side dishes included for two," Jimin finally answered after going through the vast menu, eyes leaving the booklet as he looked up to the waiter taking his order.

"Y-your order will be ready in a few moments, sir. Have a good day," the waiter all but rushed, making a beeline for the counter, staggering on his way and resulting into bumping into a table, flushing pink before setting the chair aside, leaving immediately.

"Okay so..what's going on here?" Sana questioned once the waiter was out of their space.

Sana and Jimin shared amused glances, the latter raising his brows at the unusual behavior that the waiter emitted.

"Someone's having a crush here," he spoke amusedly, wiggling his brows twice at Sana.

Sana, in return, laughed and waved her hands in a dismissal manner. "You're too much, Park Jimin. I think the case is the same, although applied on a different person."

"Different person? Who?" He asked curiously, leaning across the table, eyes wide with anticipation.

'Such a kid.'

"Oh, I don't know. Someone whose surname starts with a 'P', is sitting right across me, and is exceptionally good looking," she spoke quietly, feeling the tiny bit of tenseness seeping into her as she said the last words, but managed to swat that away.

'It doesn't matter. He knows he's handsome and the world will still spin on it's axis after me telling him that,' she concluded, proud of herself for chasing away the dread of having done something that her mind won't think right of.

"Oh? Don't be silly. It's not like that," Jimin dismissed the idea fairly quickly, roundly ignoring the amused smiles being thrown his way from the person sitting across him.

"It is like that. If you don't believe me, just wait and watch," Sana shrugged and spoke rather too confidently about the whole situation, but she said what she thought had the probability of being true.