Chapter Twenty-six.

"With you, I'm a beautiful mess."

-

"What's that?"

Jimin sighed on the other side, going quiet for a short while.

"I want you to come along with me to this party I'm going to tomorrow. Just a thought– you know? You can think about it, and then answer me, if you want to, of course. I'll–"

"Jimin," Sana laughed breathlessly. "It's fine, really. I've already made a decision."

"That is?"

She laughed again. "Of course I'm coming. What do you think? I can't even do that much of a small thing for you when you do so much? I'll come with you," she finished.

Jimin audibly sighed in relief on the other side, making her smile, albeit incredulously.

Of course she'd go.

-

"Do you think this'll do?" Sana asked, holding the dress close to herself as she looked at her reflection. Dongsoo climbed off of the bed and came to stand beside her, hand on chin as if contemplating existential crisis.

Sana rolled her eyes.

Dongsoo gave a good natured snort, nodding to herself. "It's pretty, prettier than the last one, and it'll suit you, too. Go for it," she said, holding the dress herself as she gazed over it closely.

Sana nodded, smiling. "Yeah, I think so too."

"What's this party for, by the way? Did he tell you anything?"

Sana's smile faltered, and she shrugged. "Not much, I think it's a gathering of sorts, though I can't be sure. Also, Jimin said he'd announce our relation publicly after this, he doesn't want any rumors tainting our relation or us."

"How romantic," Dongsoo drawled, placing a hand on her chest. "He really cares, huh? If it was any other self-obsessed, rude, dickhead of a CEO, I'm sure you'd know what it would be like. Park Jimin is not like any other rich man of South Korea, Park Jimin does not boast about his fame or looks or money, Park Jimin is very sweet. People should be like Park Jimin–"

Sana effectively muted her voice, already immune to her endless rambles, and worked on fitting into the dress.

Dongsoo only managed to stop talking when Sana was standing in front of the mirror with the elegant fabric gracing her body frame, a pretty fit reaching her knees, mostly frill at the bottom with intricate and delicate embroidery on net covering her shoulders and forearms, a thin leather band around her waist. Dongsoo gasped before jumping on her feet.

"This looks: amazing!" She exclaimed. "My, my. You look gorgeous, my daughter. Let's get you dolled up further, okay? I'm sure Jimin will have a minute heart attack after seeing you, you look so unbelievably–"

And there she went again. Sana rolled her eyes again and hit her arm without any malice.

-

To say that Jimin looked good would've been the biggest understatement of the year.

No– he looked absolutely breathtaking. Sure, seeing him clad in simple business suits was one thing, but he looked undeniably handsome in a designer suit. A skinny velvet jacket with floral embroidery, classic black cummerbund embracing his thin waist and little ruffles around his neck instead of a bow tie. Rather than the broad, bulky shoulders of a typical suit, his figure looked slim and elegant with fitted shoulders, as if especially made for him– without a doubt.