Chapter Thirteen.

"You're stuck in my head,
And I can't get you out of it."

-

"I can't believe hyung is so whipped for you. Like, for real, I've never seen him this attached or making efforts for anyone, women especially," Jeongguk spoke as he stuffed his face with popcorns, laying flat on Sana's bed.

"What do you mean? Sana's not just anyone. She's the real goddess, gguk. I'm telling you and–hey! Give me some of those too!" Dongsoo snatched the pack of popcorns from him and that marked the beginning of another childish play.

Sana rolled her eyes at their bickering, fairly used to it by now and plopped onto the couch, tracing undefined patterns in the air while her ears were filled with noises of the two playing around– like always.

Heaving a deep sigh, she barely noticed the other two falling into an eerie silence.

Cocking her head to the side, oblivious to the looks she was receiving from her side, she narrowed her eyes in a thoughtful look.

'Really, why's he doing all of this? Am I really of that much importance to him? Why do I feel so much about this? I shouldn't–'

Her train of thoughts of abruptly broke off by a high pitched squeal and giggles with subtle hints of mischief.

"I bet she's thinking about him!"

When she turned to promptly glare at the culprits, she was met by awfully rueful grins stretched on their faces.

'Why are they so painfully annoying and stupid?'

She grimaced and glared at them with all her might, seemingly burning holes into their skulls yet they stayed utterly unfazed, eyes glinting with playfulness and a hint of that knowing look.

'Here we go again.'

"Okay okay whoosh! I can't believe he asked you to be his date. Oh my gosh! The last time he didn't directly ask you, it was just an invitation. But this time, for real, he asked you to be his date! I'm so happy–"

"Wait, last time? What last time? They've been to another party too?" Jeongguk asked incredulously, emphasizing on the last word.

Dongsoo hummed as she chewed loudly on the popcorns, earning a look from the man who shifted to rest his head on her lap.

"They went to his celebratory function together. Though it was kind of spontaneous because Sana wasn't aware he'd want to go together with her. He just texted her that he'd be outside her building in minutes and bam! They just clicked. It's so romantic, gguk. Why can't I have someone like that?"

She flailed her arms dramatically before removing his heavy head from her lap with a grunt and falling into the bed beside him. Jeongguk scoffed and rolled his eyes before speaking, "You have me. Who else do you deem necessary in life?"

Dongsoo frowned as she pushed at his arm, murmuring, "It's not the same! Like in a romantic way, not platonically! Like Sana and Jimin."

"Excuse me?" Jeongguk frowned, "I directed it in a romantic way. Sana and–"

"Why are you guys talking as if I'm not here? I'm still present."