Chapter Nineteen.

"You don't have a clue what you do to me."

-

Jimin centric;

-

So it went like this:

Jimin woke up to the mouthwatering aromas of something sweet accompanied by the strong scent of coffee, sniffing gently as he tossed and turned in his bed. He sat up straight and blinked away his lethargy from the sleep, rubbing his face before his motor kicked in, making his way to the washroom.

Once clean and fresh, he went down to the kitchen and found exactly what he had been imagining. Although the reality was a tad bit more unrealistic– the irony– and so much more beautiful.

'I could get used to this,' he thought and his heart swelled with fondness when Sana– still unaware of his presence– hummed to a tune while working on the breakfast, moving around the kitchen as if dancing a practiced move.

When he stood there observing her long enough to feel embarrassed (and like a creep), he cleared his throat, and smiled widely when Sana flinched out of her early morning subconsciousness.

He made his way to the countertop and sat on one of the four chairs lined up against it, raising his brows questionably at her stillness, eyes following each movement of his.

"Good morning," He finally spoke, and she seemed to come back to reality, blinking hard before a soft smile bloomed onto her face. She resumed her cooking again. "Good morning, sleep well?" She asked, eyes still strained onto the pan on the stove.

Jimin laughed slowly, but nodded nonetheless. "I should be asking that, but yes, I slept really well. You?"

The corner of her mouth pulled up again as she nodded too. "Yeah, I did too."

They fell into a comfortable silence after that, only other than Jimin offering to help but Sana denied almost immediately, telling him to stay seated as she was almost done.

He watched her work meticulously, smiling softly when she puckered her lips in a focused pout, tip of her tongue sticking out cutely as she gently placed the waffles on the plate and poured coffee into a mug.

"Waffles? How did you get the ingredients?" He questioned once she placed the plates and mugs along with blueberry syrup on the countertop, sitting next to him.

"I woke up early and had nothing to do. Decided to prepare breakfast but found nothing in the fridge or cabinets, so I searched up for the nearest grocery shop here. There's a market not too far away, and the morning seemed exceptionally pleasant, so I took a walk there and bought whatever I needed for this," she motioned towards the breakfast, still untouched as she explained and he listened attentively.

Nodding, he slid the plate towards him. "There isn't much since I don't come here a lot. Sorry about that inconvenience," he apologized and Sana was quick to dismiss it with a wave of her hand. "No, no. I enjoyed the walk, it really was refreshing. Besides, the people here are so nice and welcoming, I almost didn't want to leave," she giggled and he smiled along, cutting a piece of the waffle with his fork, plopping it into his mouth.

He noticed Sana watching him closely from the corner of his eye, studying his expression, and decided to let that hint of mischief seep into him. He scrunched up his face slightly, keeping the bite in his mouth, and stopped chewing only after the first one. He turned to face Sana, seeing her face drop faster than ever.