Chapter Thirty.

"Let's take both of our souls,
And intertwine."

-

'This is it,' she thought in a haste, a whine leaving her unconsciously. 'This is my end. This has to be.'

With that in mind, she barely had time to process what was happening when she was pushed into a narrow alley, her back colliding with a cold, hard wall. She winced at the cold and pain seeping into her bones, fluttering her eyes shut as her head leaned back against the wall.

Suddenly, there was a burst of warmth of another body surrounding her, and as she opened her eyes, they first thing that came into her line of vision was; eyes. Captivating, warm, beautiful brown eyes.

She gasped, hands flying to keep herself steady, as the man seemingly smirked under the mask, bringing up a hand to remove it.

But she didn't need that. No, just the eyes were enough for her to realise just who it had been. The pain disappeared in a split second, something else replacing it, something so much more ferocious, urgent and alarming in a way.

Cursing under her breath, she threw her arms around him, burying her face into the junction of his neck and shoulder.

The man emitted a sound of surprise, hands coming to hold her back when they stumbled back with the intensity at which she threw herself at him.

She felt him shiver due to the contact between her cold face and his warm neck, but she paid it no heed, sighing, inhaling his intoxicating cologne instead.

"You– Jimin, I hate you, you know that?"

He laughed, and she huffed at his audacity to do so. Contrary to her words, she tightened her arms around him, insides flipping when he did the same.

"What the fuck?" She whispered in shock, eyes wide, as she still processed everything that happened. "What the fuck, Jimin? What was that? You scared me so much, oh my God. I thought I was going to die, and I–!"

She was silenced effectively with an urgent press of lips to hers and she gasped, unconsciously deepening the kiss as he held her close, closer.

Closing her eyes shut, she relaxed slowly, heart swelling at the familiarity and the intensity of the action, relief washing over her like a tidal wave. Kissing him felt like coming back home after a long, tiring day. Kissing him felt like maybe, she had found her destination. She shivered, blocking away any unwanted thoughts, focusing solely on the feeling of his soft, plush lips against hers.

When they parted, still breathing the same air, foreheads pressed together, her eyes were still wide, and she gazed up at him, breath hitching in her throat when she found him watching her closely, breathing heavily, something so strong swirling in his eyes.

Pulling back as the silence stretched on for too long, the sound of their sharp panting the one audible one, she parted her lips to say something, anything, before all the air was knocked out of her as she was pushed back against the wall again.

Stepping forward, he caged her with one hard pressed to the wall next to her head, the other still wrapped around her torso. Jimin leaned closer, nosing along her jawline, lips brushing against her sensitive skin, and she tipped her head back almost unconsciously as he dipped down further, breathing against the side of her neck.

"I missed you," He rasped, voice low and scratchy. Sana couldn't bring herself to reply, breathing heavy as he pressed his lips against her skin, leaving butterfly kisses along the length of her neck, the dip of her collarbones, then her jawline and finally, her lips.