Chapter Twenty-five.

"I don't know what to do.
You got me paralyzed,
and I think I like it."

-

'Oh God,' she dimly thought. Blinked. Sighed again.

She gnawed on her bottom lip as she stood quietly in the elevator, watching the floors go up. The silence was awfully awkward, and the employee– the only other person there– sent her a nervous smile, one that had Sana thinking if she already knew of them.

'Of course,' her brain helpfully supplied. 'Who wouldn't know the woman that CEO Park seems to be so fond of?'

Clearing her throat, she shifted her weight from one foot to another, thanking the heavens when the doors finally opened, and she stepped outside gingerly, forgoing any and all formalities of bowing to the receptionist, waving her hand in a friendly gesture instead.

"Hyebin! Good to see you," she greeted, laughing when the other woman threw her one of her contagious grins, standing up to greet her.

"Miss Sana, hello," she said, pushing up the glasses that slid down her nose bridge.

Sana hummed, coming closer to shake hands, before straightening up, glancing towards his office.

Hyebin smiled, nodded. "Yes, he'll be free in less than ten minutes. And I'm sure he won't mind you waiting in the office, too," she spoke, simultaneously typing on her computer.

Sana smiled too, small. Glancing at her watch, she thanked her, not without a prominent blush on her face, words stumbling.

'It's so obvious. Of course everyone knows, Hyebin especially. She's a victim of having to see me all the goddamn time, though I don't come much. But still. Gosh.'

Sliding the glass doors open, she stepped inside his office, moving further to sit on the black leather couch by the wall. Sighing, she took out her phone to kill some time, scrolling through Pinterest, before settling on simply admiring the view of the city from the glass walls.

Not long after, the doors opened, and behind her, she heard an approving, happy little hum, before she smiled too, turning around to face him.

Jimin reflected back her smile and walked closer, up close in her personal space. So close. He carefully wrapped his– strong– arms around her, and she placed her hands on his chest. Shy and tentative.

Sana peered up at him through her lashes, giggling softly. "Hi."

"Hey yourself, princess," he greeted, voice all raspy and soft and just– doing something to her. "How was your day?"

And there he went again.

Always with those pet names. Sana couldn't get used to them, not ever, not even after four months into the relation.

For someone who wasn't even a bit experienced in relationships, he surely was a smooth one.

"Yeah, great. My day was great. Too many customers– but it went good. Yours?" She cursed at herself inwardly for not talking in a smooth tempo.