Chapter Twenty-two.

"I want to love, in this world."

-

Lost somewhere in the streets of Daegu– the city also reminded Sana slightly of Taehyung, but needless to say, she didn't find her heart clenching uncomfortably at the thought of him–, Sana found herself oddly at peace amidst the crowded, narrow paths.

The night they left Busan, Jimin had suggested about going to Daegu, Sana nodding immediately, surprising herself. There were so many places they went to after that, even so that she lost count.

Yes, she was still very much aware of the tingly feelings for the said man in her chest, the overly cliché butterflies in her stomach. Deciding they had a lot of time together still, she had kept those at bay, wanting to spend time without having any uncomfortableness growing around them.

And yes, she was still having a hard time convincing herself that nothing close to heartbreaking would happen even if she told him about her feelings, and that he would reciprocate her liking.

'Would he, now?'

Street food, souvenirs, ice creams, lanterns, star gazing, sightseeing, cycling, various cities– the list could go on and on.

Several days, several nights, a mess of feelings, small, shy touches, moments of pure happiness and nothing else– amidst all of these, Sana found herself in their last destination, after which they'd go back to their lives, to Seoul.

Needless to say, she didn't want to go.

During all of these days, Jimin's constant teasing and signing of whatever he was feeling didn't go unnoticed by Sana. She tried to convey too, to repay his teasing with her own, but damn was he good at it. She was very well aware of the fact that she didn't have much time, since they'd be going back soon and it would be the same as before again.

But here, it was different. They were alone, they had time, and she was pretty sure she was halfway in love with him too.

'Shit.'

"Jimin, come on. I want to go, please?" She pleaded to the man currently laying on the bed, roundly ignoring her.

Pouting, she slid closer to him, raising a hesitant hand before shaking her head, growing confident in her ministrations. Soon enough, her hand came in contact with his hair, his soft, fluffy hair.

'My God.'

Yes, it was the first time she was acting on her desire to touch his hair. Her stomach swooped happily when he leaned into the touch, pressing his head firmly to her head. Her touch became more confident, a bit more firm as she ran her fingers through his black locks.

"Tired?" She spoke softly, as if speaking loudly would shatter the fragile moment they were seeming to share.

Jimin shifted slightly, turning on his side as he peered through his lashes at her. "Mhm, not tired," he replied, voice groggy and hoarse with the lack of use.

Sana frowned. "Then?"

He sighed, closing his eyes again. Sana shifted again so that she could slide her hands down, hands catching onto his shoulders, pressing her fingers there.