Chapter Seven.

"And you just look so beautiful,  it's like you are an angel."

-

It was two days to the event now, and almost a month since Sana had known Jimin. He'd usually visit her café every now and then, and Sana felt heartily happy knowing that he would make time out of his hectic schedule to spend some time around her, the reason being a dinner, or coffee, or simply 'hey'. It didn't need much explanation.

The times he would visit were mostly at night, since he couldn't afford to leave his office in the day time. That was too much of a struggle, and even if he did leave the office in the day somehow, not a minute would be gone without his phone ringing unceasingly, work waiting to be finished.

He would come around at a time when she was closing her café in half an hour or so. Due to that, he would only have a cup of coffee and then they would go out to walk around the place randomly, talking and, well, just talking.

It was a similar night. He was driving to her café, coming directly from the office. The event wasn't far away, just around the corner, and he knew better than going around and not getting enough sleep.

But he couldn't help it. The thought of meeting her would encourage him to finish his work early, just so he could spend some more time, just so he could experience more of those weird, foreign swirls of adoration. He couldn't stop thinking about her, of how ecstatic, happy he'd feel when he'd cause a smile to etch on her face.

He was, yet again, in his business suit. Every time he had come to the café, he had been in his business attire. Skipping the trip to his penthouse to change into something comfortable was always the foremost option, but who was to blame him for skipping that for something he seemed more important?

His business suit, obviously, was uncomfortable and tight, but it was a necessity. Staying in his office almost all day had made him immune to the unnecessary tightness of it.

However, maybe it was the spur of that moment that prompted him to make a quick turn to his apartment and wear something other than what he had always been wearing in front of her.

-

The sound of the bell jingling caused Sana to look up from where she was sitting. She was seated in a corner of the café, the barista behind the counter cleaning the shelves. A couple of customers were still there, and the environment was overall pretty, cozy, and comfortable. The dim lights and dark colored wallpaper and oak furniture of the café, the smell of sweets, chocolate and coffee, and the low sound of a slow ballad playing in the corner complimented it.

She saw a familiar face enter, and her face unknowingly lit up. Standing up, she placed the book she had been reading for while on the table and carefully walked towards him.

His eyes searched for her, and when he locked gazes with her, he also walked in her direction, a small smile now forming on his face, replacing the serious, straight face from before.

Jimin, Sana had noticed, would usually have a blank expressing marring his face most of the time, and that he was really good at changing his expressions, too. However, his smile was also bright, big and blinding when he was out of the company building, and when inside, it'd be small, meaningful, sometimes even forced. Sana decided she liked it anyway.

He stopped in front of her, tucking his hands into the pockets of his pant with a content sigh. Noticing her unwavering gaze, he cocked his head to the side in amusement, an act of innocence, and she realized she had been staring at his face for too long. Sana's cheeks flushed red and she diverted her eyes from his face, and that was when she really noticed what he was wearing, for he wasn't in his suit.