Chapter Twenty.

"One little kiss can turn into a thousand,
One little touch and I'm gone."

-

Park Jimin, Sana had declared proudly to herself in the safety of her room, was a man no one could possible stay away from, even if tried with one's all might. He casted this certain spell, a thick tension hanging in the air whenever they'd cross the boundaries of personal space, whenever his actions were way too intimate for someone who's goal wasn't to fluster the other, whenever the mere touch of skin happened.

So the platonic card, it was thrown away a long, long time ago.

Jimin had his certain ways. Sana wasn't sure if it was intentional or it was just his nature, but he had his own charisma, a glowing charm that attracted so many.

The way he spoke, soft and mellifluous. The way he walked, confident, steps firm. The way he cared, the way he smiled, impossibly soft and endearing, the way he laughed, the way he gazed at her, so soft yet so intense.

He, somehow, made her take notice of such minute details unknowingly, and even though she hadn't voiced out her inner turmoil and a jumbled mess of feelings, she knew the way she was around him couldn't be wronged.

She knew it, and she knew that he knew it. How was he so good at making her feel so flustered yet so content and at peace at the same time?

Sana came to conclude that it wasn't an act, never. Someone like Jimin wouldn't ever go so low and horrible. It was a part of him, or maybe his body reacted that way completely naturally around her.

'I'm sure he feels it too. It can't go unnoticed, never,' she had thought.

With these thoughts still hanging heavy in her chest, they spent the rest of the day out, Jimin showing Sana every beautiful place they could manage to go to in a span of some hours. He showed her his own lands, green fields that stretched out to God knows how far. When she had turned around to praise him, she almost missed the slight red flush covering the tip of his ears.

It finally dawned upon them that they had to go back too when darkness took over, leaving them alone and cold in the fields, still walking and talking like they had met for the first time.

For the first time in the whole day, Sana grew wary over the nature surrounding them like a blanket, the dark sky looming over them, suddenly aware of the fact that any creature, big or small, deadly or not deadly, could be lurking in the dense forest. 

"Jimin, are you sure this is the right way?" She finally asked when they kept walking on a stony path, huge trees on their sides as they walked on the narrow pathway, the only source of sound being the crickets and leaves crunching under their boots.

"I feel like it is, though I'm not sure. I can't believe this, this is the first time I actually feel lost here. I knew these places like the back of my hand," he answered, and Sana saw a crease form between his brows as he spoke.

Suddenly, she wanted to soothe that with her thumb.

Jolting awake from her daze, she was quick to shake that thought away as an irrelevant one, trying to focus where her feet went.

Jimin halted, causing her stop too, raising her brows questioningly. Without saying a word, he lifted his hand, lending it to Sana. "Let's not part, it's too dark," she heard him distantly, as if he was speaking with a barrier of water between them. She stared at his hand for a moment before lifting her gaze towards him, almost cooing at the sight despite the urgency of the situation.