Chapter Twenty-four.

"Take me here, take me now.
Getting lost in the crowd with you."

-
Sana sighed, blissed out, leaning furthermore against the railing, watching the view laid out before her.

Vaguely, she felt the presence of someone beside her before a strong arm slid around her waist, bringing her closer. She leaned into the shy, yet soothing touch, ignoring the loud thumping of her heart in her chest, humming happily.

Jimin turned to look at her, smiling when he caught the utterly satisfied expression of her, features relaxed as the soft glow of the sun highlighted her face. Sana soon grew shy of the intense attention from him, turning her head to bury her face partly in his shirt, a coy little smile playing on her lips too.

"Stop staring," she muttered eventually, aware of his still unwavering gaze. "Staring is rude," said Sana, finally looking up to him, attempting at sounding stern, and that too was given away by the slight quirk of the corner of her lips.

"I'll stop staring when you stop doing that," he replied, voice still croaky and scratchy from disuse. Sana frowned, raising her eyebrows. "That? What are you referring to?"

Jimin blinked, and made a sound from the back of his throat, looking away before shrugging, mumbling something under his breath.

Sana's smiled turned mischievous, and she wrapped both of her arms around his torso too, coming around to stand in front of him now, bodies pressed flush against each other.

"What, Jimin? I didn't catch that," she spoke, smiling wide. Jimin held her gaze, raising one brow at the sudden boost of confidence in her, and brought his arm to wrap around her small waist again.

They stood like that in silence for a while, after which Sana eventually sighed for the umpteenth time of the day. "I really, really don't wanna go back. I'll miss this way too much," she spoke low and sad, the slight waver in her voice enough for Jimin to pull her closer for a hug.

Placing his chin above her head, he ran his fingers along the length of her back, closing his eyes as Sana sighed again.

"We'll still be the same, together, you know," he said. He felt her nod slowly. "I know, I just, I mean– this. No tension, no worries, no one to come around, just us. I'll miss it," she said finally.

Jimin blinked, taking in the words before bringing himself to nod, too. "Don't. Don't be sad, don't sound like that, okay? I'll make sure we have even better time than the time we spent here, yeah? I'll miss it too, and I'm so, so thankful for the all the time we spent together, because you're mine.

"It wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for us coming here together. But, I also want to make new memories with you, get used to having you around in the life I'm accustomed to, fall easily into a lifestyle I've been wanting to have for a long, long time now," he said, smiling abashedly at the sincerity and rawness of his words. He wasn't used to it.

Sana hummed, moving in his hold. Leaning back, she faced him. "Yours, huh? I'm yours now?" She asked, tease and mischief seeping into her voice and Jimin laughed, throwing his head back. Sana smiled widely, completely in awe at his unbelievably addicting laugh.

"All the things I said, and you only caught onto that?" He spoke once sober. Sana nodded, shrugging. "You didn't ask me to be yours properly, you know. Just saying," she mumbled, looking away.