Chapter Eleven.

"Take a trip into my garden,
I've got so much to show you.
The fountains and the waters are begging just to know you."

-

The two men broke into equally stupid grins and moved forward for a hug– which heightened the confusion already on an alarming level in Sana's brain– and sat opposite to each other, falling into a conversation rather easily.

Sana stood all the same in her spot, where she had bumped into Jimin. With her back facing them, she closed her eyes and drew a breath, bringing her hand up to massage her temples.

'How,' she thought, 'did I end up here, out of all places?'

"Noona!"

She flinched and her eyes opened in a split second, the bright light of the day blinding her before she shook her head and turned around, facing the sole reasons for her now-pounding head.

Glaring at the younger one, she sighed and took a seat between them, so Jimin sat to her right and Jeongguk to her left.

"This is Jimin hyung, a good friend of mine," Jeongguk introduced him, and Sana almost snorted at how he thought they didn't know each other.

'Yeah Jimin? Not to worry, we've met a lot of times. I even went with him as his date to a party, haha. Crazy, right?'

Instead, what came out was a simple sound of affirmation from the back of her throat, suddenly constricted enough to not even let her swallow down her own saliva.

"But hyung, what brings you here? I know for sure you aren't here, dressed up like that, just for coffee. Your schedule won't allow that."

Jimin chuckled at his words and his gaze travelled to Sana, who sank further in her seat, hanging her head low in a useless attempt to conceal the crimson shade of her cheeks.

"I'm not here just for coffee, you're right." Jeongguk smiled stupidly at this and Sana rolled her eyes at his extremely obvious admiration for the elder.

"But," he continued, "I'm here for a very significant reason."

"That is?" Jeongguk inquired further and Sana had to clench her fists to stop herself from pounding on him and knocking out those darned, unhealthily adorable bunny teeth.

"You're being too loquacious today, gguk. Don't you think so?" Jimin laughed, his words lacking any insolence or venom. Jeongguk shrugged and broke into a grin again, eyes crinkling at the corners.

"I'm just curious."

"Don't you know that saying? Curiosity killed the cat." Sana almost hissed and Jeongguk pouted, feeling the betrayal seeping into his bones.

"I'm not a cat," He said almost petulantly, causing Sana to snort and roll her eyes, smiling nonetheless at his childish behavior.

"Right, you're not a cat. You're just a big, oversized muscle bunny, no doubts."

Her words caused Jimin to break into a loud, carefree laughter, throwing his head back as his body shook with every breathless laugh gusting past his lips.