Part 13(The truth)

Flashback continues

It was morning. Arnav was going to the U.S.A next day. He was busy packing. Viraj was also there to help him.

Arnav: Hey buddy Give a call to Khushi from my phone.

Viraj dials Khushi's no.

Arnav: I will be back in 5 mins. Tell her I will be coming to her house at 5 in the evening.

Viraj: Yeah sure

Viraj dials Khushi's No. She doesn't pick up the call. Viraj again dials her no. this time she picks it up. But she had no knowledge Viraj could hear some voices...

Viraj: Hey hello Khushi. You there?

But she doesn't answer. Viraj was about to cut the call. When he heard Khushi laughing.

Khushi: Come on N.K. itna kya darr raha hai? Tujhe bolna parega. Ese kaam nahi chalne vala baat hath se nikal jayegi.( Come on N.K. Why are you so much scared? You will have to speak. This won't work, and the situation would slip out of your hands)

N.K.: Khush, that's not so easy. You are not getting it.

Khushi: She likes you. You like her then what is the problem?

N.k.: How should I propose Sheetal? Will she like it? I am not getting a perfect Idea.

Khushi: Oh! God N.K. you are an idiot.

N.K.: I know. Anything else?

Khushi: Okay When are you planning to propose her?

N.K.: Well arrangements are done already but you know right.

Khushi: Ya I know tu fattu hai. ( Ya I know You have no courage)

N.K.: Tere pass Kuch achha bolne ko hai to bol varna muh band rakh. Yaha mai pareshaan hu madam ko mazak banane se hi fursat nahi hai. (If you have something good to say then speak otherwise keep your mouth shut. Already I am tensed and you are busy in making fun of the situation)

Khushi: Alright don't get irritated. So when is she coming and where?

N.k.: Umm 8 o clock at fairylite park.

Khushi: Ok we will go there at 6 o clock. Practice with me. I will tell you how can you make it better.

N.k.: Nice plan. Okay, we will do this then. Thanks khush.

Viraj ends the call and smiles wickedly thinking of a plan.

Flashback ends.

Viraj fell down as he felt a tingling sensation on his cheek. Arnav had heard enough. Not able to control himself he slapped Viraj so hard that he fell down. Arnav gave him one more punch.

Arnav: Viraj damn it why? Why did you do that? You say you loved Khushi. This was your love? You think she was happy after all this. Tell me.

Viraj: Arnav I am so sorry. It was my attraction I have realised.

Arnav: Why did you go to her N.G.O?

Viraj: After you left I tried talking to her but she didn't show much interest. Then I had also joined a company but it was not here then you offered me the job in A.R...I was here again. I got to know she has opened an N.G.O. I thought of meeting her so I went to her N.G.O. But she didn't recognise me.

Arnav: What but why?

Viraj: I was shocked too. Then when I investigated it I got to know that just after about some months you had gone to the U.S.A she had an accident. Her head was internally injured this caused her temporary memory loss. She had forgotten people whom she had met in the past 3-4 years.

Arnav: So she doesn't remember people who she met in college.

Viraj: Yeah. That's why I thought that maybe I can start a new relationship with her. She won't know what was past so it would be easy for me. I started meeting her more frequently. But she didn't pay much attention. She..she

Arnav: She what?

Viraj: She has changed herself completely. She has turned herself into a different person. She has become a workaholic who doesn't talk until required. She has become rude and ignorant.

Arnav felt so much agitated. He held his collar.

Arnav: Listen to me very carefully. Resign today itself from AR. And don't even give a try to meet Khushi again. Now before I do something which we both would regret. Just disappear and don't even try to show me your face.

Viraj: Arnav

Arnav: I said get lost Singhania...

Viraj went away knowing this was definitely not the time to deal with him.

After Viraj left Arnav sat there all lost. His best friend betrayed him. He lost his love. But was only Viraj responsible for all this? Wasn't he the one who should be blamed too?

More then Viraj he was angry on himself. How could he be so careless? He never asked Khushi, never tried to clear his misunderstanding with her.

He blindly accepted what his friend fed him. Oh! He has committed a sin. There was so much pain in her eyes that day when he let her know that he wanted to end this relationship. He was always able to feel her pain even before she spoke of it then? How could he act so heartless and neglect that immense pain her eyes were reflecting? How easily his mind declared that this was all fake. Her tears the pain in her eyes, her cracked voice. Only if he could punish himself.

So he had lost her. The pure innocent soul which belonged to him. He lost her because of his distrust. Will she give him a chance again? Will she forgive him? Even if she does would he be able to forgive himself? He has given pain to the most precious person in his life. He wanted to do something. Something to punish himself. Should he kill himself? No, but definitely this would give him peace once at all. He wants to live this pain every day. His head was aching badly. All scenes were coming to his mind. He held his head and shouted Khushiiiiiiiii...
And started crying bitterly.

Khushi I am sorry Jaan. I will bring that happiness back in your life.I promise you.

Ok, here it ends.Hope you people had enjoyed reading the part
Thanks a lot for reading.

Would wait for your comments and vote.Stay happy and healthy

HAPPY NAVRATRI