Part 43(The day)

Her smile told him that it wasn't a bad start and definitely, things would change for good.

She enters Aman's house only to find another surprise so only Arnav wasn't involved in planning the surprise but her brother and sister-in-law were also a part of the plan. Their smiling faces were proof that they knew Arnav's plan.

Bhai, it's not fair you hid it from me you knew he is planning something so now I know why you didn't give me a call this morning said Khushi faking anger.

Aman smiled and spoke why would I Khushi? If I would have told you then what is the meaning of surprise girl? And over that this cute smile wouldn't have been visible on the face.

Miss Beautiful where are we going today? asked Aarav with curiosity.

I will tell you that champ spoke Arnav as he entered inside.

Hey, you? I know you. You are that person who was looking at my bhua that day at dad's concert. Why are you here what are you doing with her? Tell me why were you staring at her? asked Aarav.

Well actually(he knelt down as he spoke). Don't you think that she looked so gorgeous that day? said Arnav.

Yeah, she did so what Aarav questioned.

So.. Arnav tried to speak but Aarav spoke.

See Mr whoever no one can look at her without my permission is that clear to you? warned Aarav.

Yeah sure buddy, Actually I and Miss beautiful are friends so we thought to have an outing today. So can we start if I have your permission?

Firstly I am not your friend. Secondly only I call her Miss beautiful. So no one can call her by this name but me.

Oh! is it that way well then I am sorry and if we aren't friends lets be what say?

No, not now if I will like you I will make you one aarav said in attitude.

I have no doubt why you and your bhua are so close to each other hard to convince whispered Arnav although audible to all.

What did you say asked Aarav and Khushi together in an accusing tone?

Nothing at all... Let us go... we will get late suggested Arnav

Aman and Alisha laughed at the small convo between them.

Aarav and Khushi moved outside to go so did Arnav but was stopped by Aman.

All the best said, Aman.

Arnav gave him a confusing look.

You are going with these together believe me you will need it said, Aman.

Pretty true said Arnav.

Meanwhile in the car

So you know him bhua I was correct, isn't it? questioned Aarav.

Umm, Yeah Khushi answered.

Why did you hide it from me? Aarav questioned

Well, I...

Because I was away from your bhua and had told her that we won't be friends now onwards. said Arnav cutting her words. The pain was visible in his voice.

What you left my miss beautiful alone. How could you Mr whatever? that's so wrong and then why did you come back?

Aarav actually Khushi tried to explain but Arnav spoke again.

Because I am a fool that's why. Then I realised that your bhua is my best friend and I won't find a friend like her so I came back. I...

Stop talking you both I had no breakfast let us go please Khushi tried to divert the topic the moment had happiness and she didn't want to spoil it. She was quite successful in doing so.