Part 46(Uncontrollable Emotions)

Wasn't he searching for this mad Khushi? He held her hands and looked into her eyes. She too looked back in his eyes those eyes of his in which she used to drown herself completely forgetting everything else. Those beautiful days and then she remembered the cruel past. Pain surrounded her eyes it wasn't unnoticed by Arnav he held her cheeks. He wanted to take away her grief he spoke "Jaan I know no apologies can remove those fateful days from our life but can't we create some new beautiful days for ourselves I can't handle this pain in your eyes. Please, sweetheart, let me soothe you I want you to smile, to share with me what you have felt let your grief out Jaan. I know it is too difficult but let it go vent your pain out Jaan only then you will be able to accept the upcoming joy heartily." She didn't know but a gust of emotions flowed inside her suddenly she gave up with her control freak and hugged him tightly and started crying bitterly.

" She didn't know but a gust of emotions flowed inside her suddenly she gave up with her control freak and hugged him tightly and started crying bitterly

He didn't stop her either he knew she needs to lighten up her heart she was burning in a fire of insecurity, vulnerability, pain. He massaged her back lightly and whispered sweet- nothings so as to calm her down.

"Love.... dont.. go.. don't go... this...this ..time" she spoke in between her sobs" I...I survived...last time but...but this... time... time I ...I will die" and again she started crying bitterly.

"Never my Jaan This time I won't go I promise you."He hugged her more tightly and kept saying something or other to soothe her. Her emotions were uncontrollable now. How could she stop crying she was in his arms. The arms of her love, the arms which were the most secure place for her that place which made her feel peace. She was right now with a person with whom she just didn't share her heart but her soul. Someone who meant everything to her. For so many years she had been holding that pain in her she had given her heart new excuses every time when she missed him needed him. How in all these years she yearned to be in his arms and cry her heart out sharing her problems, her fears but she never had him she just kept explaining herself that she had to be strong. But now he was here how could she fake anything. How couldn't she give up her control? He was that man with whom she never had to pretend anything then how could she stop herself?

"Jaan, sweetheart please stop crying you will fall ill. How much will you cry calm down my sweetheart? Please, I can't see you crying." But she was crying he slowly tried to break the hug but she wasn't ready to do it either."Let me bring the water please I am not going anywhere."She nodded in a no still hugging him tightly. He didn't utter a word for a minute and let her wail like that. Then he forcefully broke the hug took her in his arms and carried her to the kitchen she was still crying. He made her sit on the kitchen slab and brought the glass of water near her mouth but she was crying and wasn't able to gulp water into her mouth. He tried to make her drink water but all in vain. He needed to stop her from wailing more it will make her fall ill. It might get her into trauma she was hysterical now.

He again held her cheeks and told her not to cry but she was not ready to stop

He again held her cheeks and told her not to cry but she was not ready to stop..."Khushi you have cried a lot please stop it. Please, you have my swear stop sweetheart. You know I can't see you crying na but still, I allowed you to cry I can't bear more please it is taking the life out of me please Jaan stop it." But she was not listening to any of his pleads. Letting out her emotions were necessary but now it was getting over their head. This will deteriorate her health she needs to stop it now. Looked like his words were completely unaffected to her.

Not finding a way to stop her he decided to do something what he felt was right at the moment he doesn't know how will she take it maybe afterwards she might get angry but right now he had to do this so without thinking much he took her lips slowly in his and started kissing her. She wasn't responding to it as she was still crying but she wasn't resisting the affection he was showering over her. Her tears were flowing continuously. He could taste her tears in between the kiss. It was special not just because it was their first kiss but because it was full of emotions he was showering his love, his assurance towards her, it was his way to convey that he would never leave her that he would be with her, that he is there to share her grief. Her wails had now turned into sobs as he started to shower his love on her. She also started to respond him back she tried to show him how much she needed him, that she has missed him, she was letting out her insecurities, her fears. They were more close now. No one was ready to back off the kiss was turning intense. Finally, they stopped kissing as they felt lack of air. He touched his head with hers. Her tears had dried away almost. He pecked her cheeks sucking the leftovers of her tears from them.

Sometimes gestures show our emotions better than words.

They didn't speak anything after it.No words were required they were just cherishing the mesmerising moment they had just shared. She was still sitting on the kitchen slab he cuddled her in him more. They stayed like that for some time. She was better now he broke the hug and made her drink water.

Are you okay? He asked softly. She nodded.

Now should he stay here or leave but he can't let her alone now she looked stable now but he wasn't sure of her condition later. Should he call Aman and let him know but wasn't it late now.

She observed worry lines on his head. She could guess what was bothering him.

Arnav she spoke

He looked at her. Yes, he spoke what happened you need something he asked concerned?

No, I don't need anything. Umm, it is late now you should also go now she told him.

But you...

I am fine now. Don't worry I am okay she assured him.

Are you sure? Should .... should I stay here? or should I call Aman but it is late now or I can drop you at his home? Yeah, I think we can do this he said.

Arnav, Arnav I am alright please No one needs to come here neither you need to drop me at Aman's bhai house she told him.

But see your condition you will be able to sleep now? Are you sure see I can drop you he said concerned.

I am telling you na I am good stop worrying. I am not a kid now please stop bothering yourself with unnecessary tensions. she tried to Explain.

Oh! really you are not a kid like did someone forgets how she was screaming for just an ankle sprain he teased.

Shut up Arnav she hit his chest lightly. I am not a kid got it. It was really painful.

Hmm, I think you are right you are not a kid he said with a mischievous glint.

Yeah obviously she innocently answered but his eyes had a naughty look what does that mean?

He came close to her and said in a whispering tone in her ear.  "I must say you are really good na actually phenomenal in kis...

She kept her hand on his mouth. She felt so shy to even remember the moment.

Go home Arnav you would be late she told him as she got down from the Kitchen slab.

Ok, but remember I am just a phone call away. he told her.

She nodded in yes. She comes out with him till the gate of the flat. He bids her bye and left.

Hello, All lovely people here. A very very happy new year to you all. I hope this is going to be a great year for all of us.

Also, I would like to tell you that I won't be able to post for 2 weeks. I am out for a tour. Apologies!!Thanks.

Okay, so I end it here. Waiting for your comments and vote. Do tell me how was it?

Thanks for reading

Love you all. Stay healthy and happy.

With love
Luvarshi