Part 17(Is it Love?)

Flashback continues

Aman: Oh my bachha get angry so easily. So My khush bachha feels she is in love? God bachha who is he? Okay, let me guess... is he Arnav?

Khushi: Yeah, but I am confused.

Aman: About what if he is the one or something else?

Khushi: No I know if there is anything I feel its for him. But I am not so sure I mean my feelings if they are just attraction or love. You know this age maybe I am just infatuating him.

Aman: oh! Tell me what you feel for him.

Khushi: I have changed. I can't deny him for anything. I want to see him at least once in a day. I really want to see him laugh I feel that's the best thing he has. Even yesterday I felt so jealous when girls were staring at him. What I think of these days is of his dreams. I.....

Aman: Khushi Its love. There is no doubt.

Khushi: How are you so clear?

Aman: You know there is so much common in love and attraction. But that only thing which differs in two is that love is selfless but the attraction is Selfish. When you keep their happiness before yours its all about love but when you expect is happiness for yourself then its just infatuation.

Khushi: Explain more clearly would you?

Aman: You told me that you want to see him laugh, that you want his dreams to be fulfilled. Khushi you are thinking about him, his happiness, his dreams. If you had thought only about how would he make you happy, how should he treat you? You know when we are so focused on ourselves its attraction.

Khushi: But jealousy? Love means trust, isn't it? If I am jealous that means I am insecure that means I don't trust him.

Aman: No bachha, jealousy and distrust are two different things. It's okay to feel jealous but that jealousy shouldn't create doubts in your mind about the person. You felt jealous but you still trust him that he is not interested in those girls isn't it?

Khushi: You are right. So what should I do now?

Aman: You think he too feels for you?

Khushi: I don't know. How would I know?

Aman: He gives you more importance than others?

Khushi: Maybe, he is so unique he cares for everyone, he talks with everyone. He helps me too. I think its just his nature.

Aman: Khushi, If you don't know then you need to know him. See Love is beautiful as well worst feeling. Either it can make you happy beyond limits or it can depress you to no bounds. I am not telling you all this to scare you. Before you let him know you need to assure yourself that even if he rejects you. You will be able to take it. You won't let yourself feel weak. You are getting me?

Khushi nodded listening and grasping every word in her mind. She got a call from home. So she left.

Aman: Okay so whatever happens let me know? Okay.

Khushi: I will.

Some days passes Khushi observed Arnav more closely to know what he may feel.
She wanted him to know but when? Should it be simple just a confession or she should do something to make him feel special?

It was so hard to judge Arnav the way he cared, helped her. Was it just his nature or she was special?

Arnav: Hey, Kaha khoyi rehti ho aajkal.. pyaar to nahi ho gaya kisi se..(hey, where do you stay lost these days.. had fallen for someone or what?) (he chuckled at his own sentence)

Khushi: Yes( she just wanted to see his expression.) Does it affect him?

For a second Arnav expression did change. Oh, really who is the lucky one? Said Arnav.

Khushi: Why do feel he would be lucky? I am such a boring persona. So quiet.

Arnav: And who gave you this impression that people who are quiet are boring? Come on Khushi its not so?

Khushi: Then tell why would a man fall for a girl like me?

Arnav: Because you have got an innocent heart. You are a pure soul. You may be a person of few words but that doesn't matter. It's all about our inner beauty. And you are lucky Khushi you are so beautiful inside and out trust me. Your simplicity is your beauty. You are clever but not cunning.

Khushi was speechless for the moment. Really Was she this good?

Arnav: Now would you do the favour of letting me know. Who is the one?
( Arnav felt both happy and sad don't know why? Was he sacred that now Khushi would go away from him)

Khushi: You...

Arnav: Me what?

Khushi: You are the one Arnav. I love you. From the day I have met you I am head over heals for you. I love it when you take care of me. When you spent time with me. I can't even verbalise Arnav how different I feel in your presence.

Now this time it was Arnav who felt speechless. He was just registering what she just said.

Arnav: Khushi you are just joking right?

Khushi: You play pranks I don't you know it better than I don't you?

Arnav: Khushi but I ...

Khushi: I know it was too sudden. I don't want you to answer me anything right at this moment. Take your time. Whatever you think of it. I will accept but answer me. I will wait for your answer.

Khushi came out of the car to go into college.

What was this girl? Aren't the boys who speak about it all the times. And the hell with that she loved him. Did he too love her? No.. right she is a friend.. maybe he likes her...oh damn it he was hell confused. He needs time to think about it deeply.

Okay so would end it here. Thanks for reading. Would wait for your comments and vote.

Stay happy and healthy.