Part 54(Wishes)

He drops the call and looks at her. She gives him an accusing look. "What?" He gives her a questioning look too. "Really do I need to tell you? "
"Oh! come on maa was asking me if she disturbed us and I told her the truth"

"Arnav but.."

"Shhhhh. Let me spent some time with you."

He again kept his chin on her shoulder. She too kept her head on his chest for support. Both closed their eyes. Words weren't required at the moment what they needed was each other presence. Both sank into the moment building their dreams of togetherness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 more days passed and finally, today was the Roka. Only family members were involved in this function. Ayush, Ratna, Anjali, Shyam, Lavanya and also the soon to be a groom Arnav was at Gupta House. He was looking handsome as ever in a white Blue lining coat and purple shirt. Khushi looked no less than a princess in a Blue Saree.

Aarav was the most excited person sitting beside her Bhua and enjoying and grasping each and every function details

Sweets, jewellery and clothes were exchanged between them as shagun between families.

Wow! Bhua, Mr A. in wedding people get so many things he asked amused and excited.

Yes, buddy, Arnav replied kissing his cheek.

Mumma, Papa I also want to get married I will take two video games and 4 hot wheels cars okay na...

Everyone laughed at the cute innocent kid's words. Why is everyone laughing he asked perplexed.

Cause you are too small to get married beside you need a girl for it Aakash explained him hiding his smile.

Oh! is that so Aakash Chachu? then why don't you get married you are big.

Yeah but I need a girl too for it he said.

So you have Payal bhua. Aarav looks at Khushi and speaks Miss Beautiful you know Chachu was with Payal bhua yesterday and...

Aakash comes and keeps his hand on his mouth to stop him from speaking any further. Payal was feeling embarrassed at the moment. I will be back in minutes  Aakash said as he picks up Aarav in his arms and moves or one should say runs inside his room. Everyone had another moment of hearty laughter. Payal excuses herself and gets inside too.

After some time the trio was back. Everyone looks at them. What? Aakash asks pretending as if nothing happened.

Arnav came and kept his hand on his shoulder "Bhai chupane se koii fayda nahi hai. Sabko pata hai tumhare or payal ke beech me kya chal raha hai. Abhi mahaul achaa hai sab maan bhi jayenge baaki tumhari ichaa"(Bro, there is no benefit in hiding. Everyone knows about you and Payal. Everyone is in good mood now so they will agree also or else it's your choice )