Part 45 (Feelings undefined)

Arnav was driving the car when his phone rang. He picked up the phone it was from his mother. He was talking over Bluetooth.

Arnav: Hello, Maa.

Ratna: Kesa raha tera aaj ka din.Khushi ka mood kesa tha? Vo Khush thi?(How was your day. How was Khushi's mood? Was she happy?)

Arnav: Ya not a bad one. She is fine in a good mood I guess. (He looks at Khushi So did she at him.)

Ratna: To kaha hai abhi tu(So, where are you now?)

Arnav: Bas Khushi ko drop kar raha hu uske Flat par fir ghar aa jaunga tab bataunga aapko sab kuch.(Just dropping Khushi at her Flat then I would come home and then would tell you everything)

Ratna: Hum ghar pe nahi hai yehi batane ko phone kiya tha.(We are not at the home. I gave you a call to inform you the same.) We are out of the city to attend a marriage.

Arnav: Oh! So you are not at home. By the way, when will you come home?

Ratna: Tomorrow until evening maybe. You must be going somewhere with her?

Arnav: Na(No), she is a little busy. Ok, bye you enjoy the wedding.

Ratna: Haan Khayal rakna apna.(Yes, Take care of yourself)

Arnav: Maa ek din ke liye bahaar ho aa jaoge kal hi aap(Maa you are outside just for one day. You are coming tomorrow)

Ratna: Khana nahi khata hai achhe se tu jab bhi mai bahar hoti hu(You don't eat food properly when I am not at home.)

Arnav: Maa, Rehne do itne saal U.S. me mai akela hi raha hu.Khud ka khayal rakhna aata hai mujhe. Khana bhi mai khud hi banata tha.Chinta mat karo aap Aaram se Shaadi attend karke aana.Aur H.P. hai hi. (Maa, let it be I had been staying alone in the U.S. for so many years.I know how to take care of myself. I had been cooking my food too. Don't worry Just attend the wedding and then H.P. is at there to take care of me)Actually I am thinking to go to farmhouse tomorrow.

Ratna: Ok I am not worrying bye.

Arnav: Bye maa.

Ratna disconnects the call. Arnav concentrates back on driving.

So, your mom know about me?

Yeah, I told her about us.

Ok...( She wanted to ask him what did he told his mother and what was her reaction but didn't know how to start)

Her ambiguity was cleared as Arnav himself start to tell her.

Maa always had been close to me she gets to know very easily when I am not fine. These days....(He stopped for a moment). These days had been tough for me I was tensed maa noticed me asked me about what was bothering me? I always have shared my problems with her just like you share your problems with Aman I do it with maa. So I told her everything she was hurt and angry too that I committed such a mistake but then, after all, she is a mother she forgave me and supported me. You know Jaan... Umm I mean Khushi when...(he remembered how she had reacted, her outflow of emotions, the pain.It was so painful even to remember those two days when she had been showing her harsh side on him.)Let it be I was saying that I ...

No, tell me the whole thing you told me that things will be transparent this time you can't unfollow it said Khushi.

I was really broken to see you in that condition my maa became my strength. She told me that even after all those brutal happening you would accept me. You will forgive me that things would change for good that I am not a bad person. I am no one without her. I am so...(He stopped speaking he was feeling a lot of emotions at the single moment.)He had been a very social person but only his mother was one to know him better than anyone else and then Khushi came in his life an angel to him with whom he started sharing himself but things changed. Life took a toll on them they both had lived in agonies, all broken.)