Part 50(Moments)

They broke the hug as they heard a knock on the door. She looks at the door, H.P. was standing with a tray of soup. Both felt a little shy. She got up from the bed and took the tray from his hands. H.P went away.

"Khushi close the door please" Arnav requests

She nods and does the same. She came near the bed and handed him the soup bowl. He made a face as he didn't want to have it.

Don't make faces it is necessary for your health. Just take it.

You very well know I don't like vegetable soup. I am not going to take it. He kept the bowl aside. I am sleepy.

Arnav don't act like a kid. She picks up the bowl and sat near him.

I am a kid you only told me just a few minutes back. So I will act like one. Anyways I am already full. So no Soup.

Fine, so you don't value my words. I am the mad one trying here.

Don't emotional blackmail me Alright. You used to do it in college days too.

Ok, she kept the bowl aside making a dull face.

Huh, I am ready to drink he made an annoying face.

What really? Thank you. She immediately picks the bowl and offers.

I have not finished yet. He said I will drink but you will make me drink it with your hands. Not me. If you agree to it. I will have it otherwise I will sleep.

Arnav, this is not done. You are being unfair. It is for your good health you can't keep condition.

Look whose talking. Emotional blackmailing me is fair, isn't it? Anyways I don't want any discussion on it. Want me to have it or not you have to decide.

You are such a manipulative person

That I am. Now You have decided or need more time? Soup is getting cold.

Arnav, please...

So, you won't make me drink fine I will sleep then. He is about to pull the blanket.

Stop, She gives an angry look and sits beside him but he looks at her with a smile indicating her he won. She makes an irritating face although she was happy inside. It was after a long time they were back to their small nok-jhoks just like those beautiful college days. She had missed these moments so much.

She dips the spoon in the bowl takes out some soup in the spoon and start to blow some air on soup

She brings the spoon near his mouth. He drinks it quietly. Though he had always hated this soup and the soup was tasteless as expected. But today he had no complains how could he have any complains afterall it was her who was making him drink it. This pampering was not an everyday thing that he would feel. It was some rare times. Since she was always a shy kind of person so such gestured from her side were rare. He was constantly staring and admiring her. Although her full concentration was on soup. Finally, the soup was finished. She kept the bowl in the tray and gave him a napkin to clean his face.