Part 42(New Start)

A new phase was going to start in their life. It would be nothing but a beautiful disaster.

Arnav was home now. He was extremely excited to share her decision with his mom.

As soon he rang the bell Ratna opened the door with a bright smile on her face.

Congratulations so she gave you a chance... See I had already told you but you were making a fuss about nothing said Ratna.

Maa maa, and he kept his arms on her mom's shoulder twirling her around happily. I am so happy she gave me a chance maa Said Arnav.

I am happy too. So had food with her? enquired Ratna.

No, I didn't let us eat together. I need to think of the ways I will mend her you know maa she had given me two months he said while they both headed towards Kitchen.

Ratna started to prepare the plates for both of them.

Okay, So you have a plan of what are you going to do next? She asked

I don't know maa. I have to think of something. Right now I have no idea said Arnav.

Arnav had taken the dinner so had Khushi.

At Khushi's Flat

Khushi was lying on the bed. She was feeling better today for unknown reasons may be. Actually, she knew the reasons.

She recalled today's meet again. The way he was wishing to god it was adorable she smiled thinking about it.
Then the way he told her that he loved her and that what all he wished was her happiness. Hasn't he turned more caring or it was that he always was this caring and concerned.

Only she knew how she had controlled her emotions in front of him. She pretended to be rude in front of him but it was tough for her to control herself. Just at the moment when he had embraced her how she wished to cuddle herself more with him with a greater force. She wanted to hug him more tightly and cry in his arms. She wanted to share how difficult was it to live without him. How she had tried to forget him completely but had failed miserably. She had missed him in her success and so had missed his much-needed support in her hard times. She wanted to tell him everything. She wanted him to soothe her but then something was stopping her. It was her own fears that didn't let her accept him completely. Though she had already forgiven him she was yet scared. Scared of her own happiness. She was frightened to lose him again. The love she had for this man was endless but she can't afford to let him go again. She needs assurance, a confirmation that this time only death would separate them. He left her because of the distrust. She wanted to build that trust in him to a level where they would trust each other beyond the limits. Afterall trust is the first pillar of a true love relationship.

So she wanted to give him these two months to mend their mistakes.

At Raizada house

He was lying on his bed thinking of what will she like. He thought of many of the ideas that she might like. Sometimes this then that then other. Damn, god she is such a different girl I can't think of the normal Ideas. What can make her feel special?

He was not getting any good idea and then he remembered something and then he started planning things. He made some phone calls. Finally, everything was done. Yet he checked for everything twice.No, mistakes he remembered. The moment had to be perfect. You will like it Jaan I am so sure. Be ready my sweetheart. I hope this will be the first step to erase our bitter memories.

He took out his phone opened one of her photos and then gave her flying kiss as if she was really receiving it on the other end. He was literally acting like a crazy lover teenage boy. Well, he kind of loved this phase. Like re-living his college times.