Epilogue 2

After cutting the cake.

He switched on the music player and played some romantic songs extending his hand like a gentleman to her.

"May I have the privilege to dance with my lady."

"The lady is all yours Arnav," she said giving her hand to him.

Thet both started to dance being in each other's arms, getting cosy.

Finally, after having a small celebration they were standing near the boundary wall holding hands looking at the beautiful night sky shining with starts.

"It so peaceful and serene here," she said.

"And cold enough too don't you think so," Arnav said.

"Yeah we should go down otherwise we will catch a cold. Oh! I didn't see the time it's 12:45 Love. Did you notice?"

"Yeah, I too never noticed let's go down kids might wake up."

"Yeah we should but I am surprised I mean no one gave us a call today."

"Uhh, I guess they may have thought that kids may wake up if they give a call."

"Yeah certainly, otherwise except you everyone remembers the day." She teased.

"Ya, but for a change, I remembered this time, Mrs Raizada," Arnav said.

They reach their room. To their good luck kids were still sleeping. Khushi was going to arrange their bed but Arnav interrupted her.

"Jaan do you really feel sleepy."

"Not really why?"

"It's been a long time, we two haven't spent some time in solace just being with each other. So I was thinking that let's sit in the hall. You see that way we can keep an eye on kids too. What do you say?"

"I say a yes Mr Husband. After all, someone was complaining me today that I don't have time for them."

"That's not a complain that's a fact"Arnav replied.

She came to him but then stopped and went back to their cupboard. He was a bit confused.
She took out a blanket from the cupboard.

"It's quite cold isn't it?" she said as a matter of fact.

Obviously, how could he forget they were in Shimla, not Delhi.

He nods his head and came towards her and took the blanket from her hands.

"What?" She asked.

"It quite a heavy one women. Take a pillow too" he advised.

She took the pillow and eventually they walked outside the room together closing the door tightly to prevent cold air entering inside the room.

They both lie down on the mattress covering themselves with the blanket.

"You are comfortable?" He confirms. She nods her head in agreement. They were talking about their life's changes.

"Arnav tell me one thing."

"What?"

"You were so angry with Viraj then how suddenly you forgave him so easily? I mean, agreed he has changed and somewhere we all had observed it and then that day he even saved my life. But was it the only reason"

"Khushi you are my life so saving your life is quite enough a big reason for me to forgive him. But there was one more reason for it."

"I felt so too what is it?"