Part 28(Thoughts)

One more year passed and now she was working in Vendito.
She had always dreamt of helping people so she kept saving money finally she was able to open a small N.G.O. which gradually got popularity due to its uniqueness. It was an N.G.O where people who were living in N.G.O had to do some or the other work. It was for anyone who wanted to be independent. Kids till the age of 18 had to study. All the money for them was provided by N.G.O funds. Other people who knew no work were taught works according to their skills and interest which was of course free. Once they learned new work they can start earning on their own and whenever they felt capable to live on their own they can leave the N.G.O and live on their own wishes.

Khushi wanted to help people not just by providing them money or giving them home to live but she wanted every person to live life in their own way of being independent. This idea was working good. And so now her N.G.O was known to be a renowned one. Also apart from being a system analyst, she was also known for her social works. A renowned social worker where she was more often named as K.G.(Kind Gupta).

If Khushi had suffered a lot it was no less for Arnav either. Arnav too had faced many ups and downs. At least Khushi was in India she had her own people around but he had no one around. There were times things were not in his favour he had no one to comfort him. He still missed the way Khushi used to take care of him. How he wished she had never betrayed him. He missed his parents but didn't go home back.

Finally, when he was able to open his own business he was better. He had immersed himself in work more so that he do not have to miss anybody. His hard work paid off as he was declared the businessman of the Year. He missed her the most that day. He wanted her beside him. She was someone who had lived his dreams or had faked so. But really can someone do so? No his heart always replied to him before his mind could.

Soon he decided to open a branch in India too. He knew he can't always run from India. With the help of Lavanya and Viraj he was able to open a branch in India. Fortunately or unfortunately he had to open it in Delhi itself.

He had decided to give the Indian branch to Lavanya but then his parents strictly denied they wanted him back in India. Lavanya too denied.

Arnav: But what is the problem lav. You are doing it so well we have huge profits in your presence.

Lavanya: I know Arnav but with such power comes huge responsibility and so we have to work a lot. Then you know how I am, I don't want to spend my whole life being a workaholic. With office and everything I really don't get time for Myself.

Well, then Arnav had to agree he just can't force anyone to do anything. He settled his work in the U.S.A to come back to India. He really didn't know how will he handle things there...

Present time

In farmhouse.

Arnav was sitting in the garden thinking what should he do to bring back Khushi. He had to woo her. But she had forgotten him. At least she won't be in pain now. But then her eyes they showcased a different story. Her behaviour changes? Her coldness toward relationships? Why? He needs answers to these questions and the only person who could answer him was her. But will she talk? Above all this..still, did he have the courage to go in front of her? What will he say to her? Why he was here? If she doesn't remember him then what would he say why was he asking her questions? For her, he is no one. But then won't it would be easy for him to woo her. She won't have any idea of what was the past. He could start fresh. Hiding from her the real truth? His conscience questioned. No, he can't do this again this time he wants to keep no secrets from her if she even after knowing the truth would not accept him he would be okay. He would try his best. But he won't lie either would hide anything. He don't want to start this relationship on the base of lie or secrets. She is his love. She needs to know every single thing about him.

With some new hopes and a promise to himself that he will make things right. He moved inside the house to sleep. Tomorrow only he would go to Khushi's Flat and confess his mistakes. It will be Sunday so she would be home only thought he.

Jaan I am coming and this time I promise you to love you more even more than that time. I will woo you for sure. I will make things all right. Your love will bring back your smile. Jaan I love you so much.

At Khushi 's flat

Khushi was lying on bed and suddenly she felt as if someone was talking to her. She didn't know but she felt that there was something that was going to happen. Good or bad god knows but she had an intuition.

Khushi: Devi Maiya Why I am feeling this way? But I am getting positive vibes. Maybe something good is going to happen.

With the thought finally, sleep took over her

Ok so the part ends here. Waiting to know how was it? Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading.

Love you all

With love
Luvarshi