Part 34 (Lost hopes)

Jaa...jaan wake up he tried once more but she didn't respond. So without wasting a second. He gave a call to the doctor and the next call was to Aman.

Aman picks up the call
Aman: Hello who is it?

Arnav: Hello Aman it's me Arnav. Can you come at Khushi's flat she.... she ...

Aman: Is Khushi alright?

Arnav: She fell unconscious please come fast. I have already given a call to the doctor.

Aman: Okay I am coming.
He cuts the call and informs Alisha the same. Alisha wants to come too but Aman denied as that meant Aarav would come too and he didn't want his little child to panic considering the attachment he had for his bhua. Alisha agreed with Aman and so he started for Khushi's flat.

Meanwhile at Khushi's flat

Arnav was waiting for the doctor and Aman. He was tensed to see Khushi like that. He also noticed that she had turned weak. The girl he knew in college was slim but there was a glow on her face but now it's gone. What surrounds her face was worry lines on her forehead. She was thinner than before. What he has done to his Khushi? How he wished he could reverse the time. He remembered her words "Don't show me your face. Never intervene in my life again. Know why? because I hate you. I hate you from the bottom of my heart." A lone tear escaped his eyes. This is what she must have felt when you had ended everything between you people came a voice it was his soul chiding him for torturing an innocent soul. He was still lost in thoughts when someone knocked on the door. He looked at the door to find the doctor standing there.

Doctor: Where is the patient?

Arnav took him to Khushi. Just then Aman also came. He saw doctor checking Khushi. Arnav moved out of the room. He couldn't bear to see his Jaan in such a condition. He wanted to punish himself for doing this to her. Lots of thoughts were lingering in his mind. Khushi's words were pricking his soul. After sometime Aman and doctor also came out of the room.

Arnav: How is she doctor? Why is she unconscious? She had a fever too?

Doctor: Calm down Mr Raizada. She is fine now. She was in stress and she probably had skipped her meals so that's why she fell ill and unconscious. I have given her medicine. She will regain consciousness in some time and try to keep her stress free.

Arnav: Oh! Thanks, doctor. You came at such short notice.

Doctor: Well that's my duty. Okay, I will take the leave. I have already given a prescription to Mr Mathur.

Arnav: Thanks here is your fees. Okay, doctor, let me drop you.

Arnav went with the doctor to drop him downstairs. He came back Aman was sitting on the sofa. He kept his palm on his shoulder to grab his attention. Aman looked up at him.

Arnav: Aap sahi ho Aman. Mai uske layak hi nahi hoon. Use meri zarurat nahi hai. Aaj mene mehsoos kiya ki vo mere bina hi jyada khush rahegi. Bohot takleef di hai maine use. Koi haq nahi hai mera ki mai use aur dard doon. Aaj ke baad mai kabhi use pareshaan nahi karunga. Na hi uske saamne aaunga. Vo mujhse nafrat karti hai sahi bhi hai mai isi layak hoon. Chehra bhi nahi dekhna chahti vo mera. Aman vaise mujhe kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Par phir bhi please uska dyaan rakhna aur usse Please naraaz mat hona vo bohot pareshaan hai. Aapki naraazgi use sehan nahi hoti. Aap uske Aman bhai ho. Please Aman use maaf kardo. Galti meri hai saza use mat doo. Ese nahi dekh sakta mai use.
[ You are right Aman. I am not fit for her she deserves better. Today I realised that she will be happier without me. She had faced so much pain because of me. I have no rights to give her more pain. After today I will never torture her. Neither would I come in front of her. She hates me and I think it is right too, I deserve it. She doesn't even want to see my face. Aman, although I don't need to tell you this still take care of her and please don't be angry with her she is really very worried about it. She can't bear your coldness towards her. You are her Aman bhai. Please forgive her Aman. Don't punish her for my mistakes. I can't see her like this]

He turned around and was about to leave when Aman caught hold of his hand and stood up.

Aman: Maine to suna tha Ki Arnav Singh Raizada kabhi haar nahi manta. Ya to tum koi aur ho ya fir maine galat suna hai. Itni jaldi haar maan gaye Arnav. Usse pyaar karte ho na tum. To apni taraf se puri koshish kar li use manane ki?[ I had heard that Arnav Singh Raizada never accepts his defeat. Either you are someone else or I heard it wrong. Accepted your defeat that early Arnav? You love her right. So what do you think you have tried everything that was possible to mend her?]

Arnav: Maybe A.S.R never accepts his defeat. But here it is Arnav whose soul weakness and strength are Khushi. I have already given her so much pain that I really have no courage to even see a drop of tear in her eyes. I had seen how angry she was. I want to woo her but not at the cost of giving her more pain. The more I will be in front of her the more memories will haunt her making it painful for her. I will go back to the U.S.

Aman: That's your brain answering you. Ask your heart do you really think she would even smile without you. She told you that she hates you could see her pain look deep into her eyes Arnav. You will find desperation to get you back in her life. I was so angry on you why do think I gave you this chance to woo her? Ever tried to analyse it? Because it's about my little sister's happiness.

Arnav: But she hates me.

Aman: You had acted like a jerk but still I know that she still loves you, yearns for you and above all, she might not accept it but her happiness means you. Still, you want to run from her then go. I won't stop you but think about Khushi before taking any step. You had just given her new hope. Don't make it hollow. She had loved you from all her might but then you left her alone how are you even supposed to think that she will be the same Khushi. She may have told you that she hates you but she was already frustrated. I was cold towards her. She felt shattered and you tell me Arnav whom we spit anger on its on our own people because we know they will understand. Tell me you still want to go?

Arnav: Aman I am sorry. The way Khushi reacted it really shook me from top to bottom. Thanks for giving me this piece of advice.

Arnav hugged him tightly. Aman patted his back to calm him down.

Aman: Okay... I have given you advice that doesn't mean I have forgiven you.  I will see it later how will I punish you?

Arnav smiled so did Aman.

Arnav: but Khushi you are still angry with her?

Aman: Looks like I will have to forgive her or either my would-be brother in law will eat my head.

Both chuckled so Aman was cool now.

Hopefully that was not short.  Well thats kind of huge compliment for a writer when someone say it was short cause that means people take interest to read your story. Thank you so much readers.

Okay so I end it here. Waiting for your comments and vote. Do tell me how was it.

Thanks for reading

Love you all. Stay healthy and happy.

With love
Luvarshi