Part 15(The friendship phase)

Flashback continues

Both were in the car.

Arnav: You have siblings?

Khushi: Yeah a younger brother and you?

Arnav: Yep, I have an elder sister too. Any past relationships?

Khushi: Oh! No no.

Arnav: Not allowed at home or no interest.

Khushi: Never got someone so particular for whom I may feel so much.

Arnav: So you believe in love.

Khushi: Yeah and what about you?

Arnav: Kind of same. Might be I had some crushes but never felt like love and all.

They almost reached Khushi's home.

Arnav: Khushi, Umm I was saying actually...

Khushi: Kya keh rahe hai saaf saaf kahiye Arnavji ( What you want to say. Say it clearly Arnavji)

Arnav: Firstly don't call me Arnavji. It gives me a feeling like I am an old man(he made a face)

Khushi laughed watching his expression but she noticed his expression turning serious.

Khushi: Sorry, I was just...

Arnav started laughing this time. Khushi laughed too. Arnav stopped laughing he was watching her oh my my it was an adorable scene. How he wished that smiles stay intact on her face. Khushi stopped laughing too and saw him staring at her.

Khushi: What?

Arnav: Nothing, smile more often Khushi you look more beautiful. By the way, did I look that much funny?

Khushi: Should I tell truth?

Arnav: Please.

Khushi: Yeah.

Arnav: Okay I will take the leave. Be ready I will pick you up at 8.

Khushi: but...

Arnav: The strike is going on at least until that time, please.

Khushi: Okay.

Arnav left. For a few of the coming days. Arnav picked and dropped Khushi. They used to have a little bit talk every day.

The strike was over. But Arnav insisted her a lot and she had to agree though initially, Khushi denied for it. Khushi never liked to take favours from anyone.

Arnav was understanding her better. To the people around she looked a girl with a lot of attitudes and an introvert. But that was not so she was a chatterbox but only for people whom she felt close to herself. He got to knew that he has one bestie N.K. and her neighbour who is a brother figure to her. Now he was also becoming one of those people to her whom she felt close to. She was down to earth person helping and caring but was too shy to let people know.

Another usual day Arnav and Khushi were sitting in a car and as usual, she was telling him about her day at college. When the car suddenly stopped.

Arnav came out and started to check. He called a mechanic. It was repaired. They started for home.

Khushi: Arnav kal mujhe pick mat kijiye.( Arnav don't pick me up tomorrow)

Arnav: Ek din Car kharab ho gayi to tu ayegi ni. Galat hai yeh to. ( If for a day car broke down you won't come that's wrong)

Khushi: Are nahi nahi vo baat nahi hai. Kal ghar me kuch function hai to isilye. (No, no that's not the thing. Tomorrow is a function at home).

Arnav: Khushi you don't even understand a joke. Chill was just kidding. Okay, I will remember, Bye.

Khushi: Bye.

Flashback over

Arnav came out of his thought as Maria called him for dinner.

At Khushi's Flat

Khushi served dinner for herself and Aarav.
Aarav was almost tired and sleepy. They played a lot today. At last, Aarav completed his homework. So he and Khushi went to a nearby park. Then had some ice cream outside. The day was full of enjoyment for the duo.

Khushi: Hey Hansome lets have food.

Aarav: Yes. It's yummy.

Khushi: Eat slowly bachha.

Aarav: Yes. Bhua I will make you eat, please.

Khushi: Why not? Come here my bachha.

Aarav sat in her lap. They both shared food. Laughing and enjoying those cute moments.

Khushi: Ok now it is sleep time. I have a new bedtime story lets go.

Both lay on the bed. Khushi told him a story. In no time Aarav was off to sleep.

But sleep was far away from her eyes. It was not just for today but maybe from the time they broke off. She never liked to show her emotions. She never wanted to gain sympathy from people. But deep down there was so much pain in her heart. She was hurt beyond limits. When he left her in the middle. She has struggled a lot she had two fights to face, one was her mind telling her to create her future. And other with her heart to tell it to stop remembering him. Every day she had to give so many explanations to her heart that she has to survive and he won't ever return to heal her. Arnav meant the power to Khushi but he left her. She still doesn't know a day when he hasn't crossed her mind.

Even when she had an accident all she remembered was Arnav. But she never let knew this to even her Aman bhai. She never wanted to discuss Arnav again with anyone. So she acted as if she has forgotten him too. Slowly and gradually she got her memory back and could recognise people as she met them again.

But Arnav was the only person who was so much into her senses. She felt him as one of her integral part of life. Till date, she feels incomplete. Whatever reasons she may give to the world but she knew that she still loved him, still yearned for him, and even after so much what she had asked for is his happiness.

She shared this with no one. But she was one of the happiest people to know that finally, he was a big man. A famous business tycoon. Finally, his dreams were a reality he achieved what he desired for. Her happiness had no bounds that day when she had seen his picture on the front page of the newspaper. Yes, she lived his dreams. Finally, her prayers were heard her Devi Maiya had granted her happiness.

Flashback

It was Sunday and they were out for a movie. After the movie, they were having lunch outside and a little bit of chatting was going on too.

Khushi: Aapka koi sapna hai? (You have any dream)

Arnav: Haan, Mai business karna chahta hoon.Mai apna naam banana chahta hoon. Kuch bada karna hai mujhe.(Yes, I want to do business. I want to create my name. I want to do something big)

Khushi: ab aapne thaan hi li hai to kar payenge aap Arnav.(When you have decided then you would be able to do it arnav)

Arnav: Pata nahi. Lekin koshish puri karunga.(Don't know but will try my best)

Khushi: Zarur safal honge aap. Hum Devi maiyaa se duaa karenge.( you will succeed for sure. I will pray to Devi maiyaa for you)

Flashback ends

Ok, Will end it here do let me know how was it? Thanks for reading.

Please comment and vote.

The last flashback is of the time when they were just friends. ( Khushi's flashback)