Part 18( I love her)

Flashback continues

Arnav was hell confused about what to do. Her confession was all that was pondering his mind.

In college, he met Viraj and somehow felt satisfied with his views.

Arnav was sitting alone thinking how should he deny Khushi?
He really had no idea how Khushi will take it. Even if it was her infatuation. He had to be very careful. He never wanted her to feel depressed. If not as a lover he cares for her as a friend. He just doesn't want her to breakdown. But was there any other option? He cannot say her a yes either. It would be kind of betrayal if he told her yes.

The college was over for the day. As usual, he was in the parking lot waiting for her. He then got a call it was from Khushi. She told him that she went early and so he shouldn't wait for her.

The next day he met her at the college in the afternoon after college.

Arnav: Khushi are you sure?

Khushi: Of what Arnav?

Arnav: Of your feelings. See this age maybe you are just infatuating me. You know this age and then...

Khushi: Arnav I have never been so sure of something as I am today of my feeling about you. You tell me what do you think? See there is no force on you. I already told you that I will accept whatever you answer me.

Arnav: Khushi feelings play an important role in people's life. And I just.. actually... I...Me... we...

Khushi: If you are thinking I will be hurt or something don't worry if I have the courage to express what I feel for you then I have the courage to handle the consequences too.

Arnav: You are a nice girl Khushi but I have never taken us to be that way you are a friend to me. I .. I Khushi, I am sorry.

Khushi: That's okay. I totally get it. No Arnav you don't have to be sorry about it. It's not necessary that every feeling is mutual.

Khushi took her to leave but denied him to drop her or pick her up at least for a few days.

Arnav: Khushi I understand but are you okay? We are still friends. You are angry with me.

Khushi: No Arnav its not so. I am not angry with you. Actually I just need some time.

Arnav: Okay you don't have to explain.

Khushi was home now. She couldn't show her emotions in front of Arnav. She knew how he was if he knew that she felt sad or something he will feel guilty for no reason. At least she knew him this much till now. She felt sad but yeah she wasn't depressed she had already prepared herself because she knew things might not go in her favour.

She ate food and told her mother that she was going to her Aman bhai. Unfortunately, he was out of town for work.

So she had to handle it all alone. Somehow she was okay with whatever happened. This will create an awkwardness between them but at least he never threw her out of his life. Somewhere she was scared that he might break all contacts they had. But that was not so.

Here Arnav had told Khushi his decision but his heart was still not at peace. Though he was too good when it came to interacting with people still he was such a dumb man when it came to such things. Love proposals was not a very common thing for him. He was a friendly man but all the people around him knew that love and all was not his cup of tea he never was in any kind of relationships in past either.

2- 3 days passed and they didn't even have a word with each other. Finally, Aman was back and so Khushi let him know about her confession.

Aman was worried but was actually shocked to see her this strong. He was proud of her little sister.

Aman: Khush baccha see I know you are a strong girl. But still, remember your brother is always there for you.

Khushi: Bhai don't be so tensed I am good and thanks to you bhai for this support. Your advice is always worth listening to.

Alisha: If you both brother-sister are done with your talks can we eat. Dinner is at the table people.

Aman and Khushi: Lets go.

After confession, Arnav kept a watch at Khushi he just wanted to be sure that she was okay.

Days were passing but Arnav remained a bit lost these days. He was not able to concentrate on anything. Neither his studies or any other part.

He felt that something was not right.
Oh! Khushi you have landed me into such a situation. It's driving me crazy. Why I am missing you so much? We still talk but I am not getting a way to wipe this awkwardness that is between us.

How are you so sure of your feelings? You have got more into my thoughts. I loved to adore you whenever we used to meet and solve those problems together. Our drives, those outings, our dance. You looked mesmerising even in that simple red gown of yours. I am dreaming of you these days.

Almost one month passed and he reached to single conclusion that this was love. There was not a day he didn't remember her or want to meet her. He can't see her in pain.

That's it, enough is enough he analysed it in every sense if this was not what they call love he really had no idea what was it? He now knew why the hell his heart was never at peace even after telling her no. He just cannot allow her to go away like that from his life he wants her because he loved her. He wants to pamper her show her that he cares a lot.

Khushi I love you. ( He smiled thinking how the moment would be.)

Ending it here. Would wait for your comments and vote. Please do tell me how was it.

Thanks for reading.

Stay happy and healthy.