Part 31(Hurt)

Aman punched him hard. "How dare you do this with my sister? You never thought even at least for once to ask her. You really loved her? Now I know why she had turned all silent when you had gone the U.S..."

"You fool you know she has stopped believing in things like relationships and love. She left her parents house even, just because she is not ready to get married to anyone. You changed my little Khush. My baccha who never hid the smallest of things from her Aman bhai hid something this big and faced all her turmoil alone. Just go away Arnav and what you want to know. If she is living her life without you? She is and in a better way, she doesn't need you back in her life, got it? You know what she deserves this pain for being in love with  you"

Till now Arnav was listening to it very calmly he knew Aman was deeply hurt but when he heard him say that she deserves this pain he was angry.

Arnav: Aman I understand you are hurt but don't say anything you feel to say. What my Khushi deserves is only happiness. I know things aren't right now but mark my words I will make sure that she has every happiness she deserves. I will love her so much that she would forget every pain.

Aman: Why you want to go back in her life so that you can again distrust her and break her more? What is the guarantee that you will trust her beyond limits? I can't allow you this. You have already damaged her a lot. She had always been a very sensitive person in such matters.

Arnav: See I know I have done a grave mistake. But don't you think every person deserves a second chance? I regret my mistake but give me a chance to rectify it?

Aman: Why should I trust you? It's about my Khush

Arnav: And it is about my Khushi too Aman please let me do this.

Aman: Not now Arnav you want a chance I will decide if you should get that or not. I need to talk about it all with Khushi. If I feel there is a need for you in her life then maybe I will give you that chance. But if she is fine without you then don't even think of crossing her path. And for now, you go before I say something that's too ugly Please leave.

Arnav left the house. Alisha had heard all the conversation between Aman and Arnav. Aman was still shocked and hurt. He needs to talk with Khushi but before that, he needs to calm himself down.

Alisha: Aman

Aman: Yeah tell me, Aly.

Alisha: I am sorry I heard all that you people were talking.

Aman: Aly I...

Alisha: You don't have to explain me anything. I know what you are facing. See it's the youngsters who commit mistake we are elders and we should forgive them. Don't be sad Aman we can talk to her.

He hugs Alisha tightly
Aman: You are right but she did this with me. Why?

Alisha: You know the age in which she was it so typical to choose right and wrong. We will find a solution don't worry, please.

Aman and Alisha moved inside.

In the evening at Khushi's flat, the doorbell rings. Khushi opens the door to find Aman and Alisha standing there.

Aarav: Bhua who is there?

Khushi: You come and see an angel. Bhai kya Hua bahar kyu khade ho andar aao na.(Bro, What happened why are you standing outside? Come Inside)

Aman: It is better to ask and enter.

Khushi: Ya but for the outsiders not for the family.
They get inside with Khushi. Alisha presses Aman's hand this didn't go unnoticed by Khushi. Aman nodded his head as if to assure her that he will handle it well.

Aman: But people are changing. Who knows if they still consider the other person family.

Khushi: What do you mean bhaiya?

Alisha takes Aarav outside so that Aman can talk with Khushi.

Aman: Mai vahi keh raha hu jo sach hai Khushi. Tu badal gayi hai. Mera khush bachha ab bada ho gaya. Use apne bhaiya ki zaroorat nahi hai. Vo baate chupati hai. Use ab apne Aman bhai ki advice nahi chahiye. Ab to vo apni problems khud hi solve kar leti hai.
[I am saying the truth only Khushi. You have changed. My Khush bacha had grown up now. She doesn't need her brother. She hides things. She doesn't need her Aman bhai's advice. Now she can solve her problems on her own.)

Khushi: Yeh aap kya keh rahe hai bhai mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha.( What are you saying bhai I am not getting anything)

Aman: Bholi mat ban Khush. Tune mujhse itni badi baat chupayi. Kyu saha itna dard akele. Kya tere bhai mar...(Don't try to act innocent Khush. You hid such a big thing from me. Why did you bear all the pain alone. Did your bhai die...)

Khushi keeps her hand in his mouth. No way bhai never say that again but what did I hid asked Khushi.

Aman: You hid about him and you.

Khushi: Him?? Who are you talking about?

Aman: Arnav.

Khushi was shocked how did Aman know about them?

Khushi still trying to act normal. Arnav who is he?

Aman: Khushi enough is enough. You very well know that you can't lie to me even on a phone call and here I am in front of you and you are trying to fool me. It's written on the face so clearly that about whom I am talking about. Still, you are trying to hide. Come on don't do it. I am already hurt. Maybe I am the wrong person to ask you all this. I should know that it was the namesake you called me your brother. Otherwise, there was nothing like. My mistake, sorry that I expected that you will share everything with me. Afterall I am just a neighbour. I should not interfere with your life, your matters.

Khushi had tears in her eyes. Her biggest support was so angry with her. Maybe she never told him about Arnav and her. But he was a crucial part of her life. Her inspiration, her adviser and her family too.

Khushi: Please bhai don't say such things I am sorry. I hid it all from you people but I never wanted you to worry. It was already a struggling period for you and above all this problem. I knew nothing can be done about it so I thought it's better if I handle it on my own.

Aman: That's what I am saying Khush if I am your family then why did you hide your turmoil? Loved ones are for this only. So that we can share our problems with each other and support them. They are not just to share happiness but to share your agonies too. This relationship and then this heartbreak. Correct me Khushi if I am wrong isn't it Arnav that reason you don't want to get married. Doll do you still love him?

Okay, so I end it here. Waiting for your comments and vote. Do tell me how was it.

Thanks for reading

Love you all. Stay healthy and happy.

With love
Luvarshi