Part 37( Breakdown)

Arnav: if you trust me a little will you please...

And before he could say a word she spoke cutting him in between.

Khushi: TRUST, please Arnav don't even speak of it. It sounds so meaningless. Forget about you I have stopped trusting myself. This word gives me no relief but immense pain.

Arnav: Khushi please I promise you this time things won't go wrong I will make everything perfect.

Khushi: You have any idea what you are saying? Promise this mere word has the power to break and to create people. And please you don't talk about such words doesn't suit you. A promise means a lie to you Arnav.

Arnav: No, I...

Khushi held his collar. Why Arnav tell me? Why did you keep a promise that you couldn't keep? Remember you had promised me that you won't leave then what happened that you broke it? Promises are assurances but then you never thought what might have I felt when you had abruptly ended our relationship. I had asked you then to Arnav that is your decision final do you really love me? You had told me that you were sure but you backed off dammit. It's not wrong to give priority to your career but then you shouldn't have assured me this way with such huge promises when you were vague about your feelings. At least I wouldn't have been broken the way I am now. You wanted to use me right but I never gave in to your desires I never let you cross our limits that's why you left me.

He could handle her harsh words, every accusation but this that he was using her no how can she even think that way?

Arnav(he held her tightly with slight anger in his voice): Khushi you just cannot say anything you feel like. Accuse me with anything but this.
(And he saw a tear falling down her eyes now this mellowed him in seconds. He cups her cheeks)

Arnav: I know I left you then but what was between us was pure love Jaan.

She removes his hands from her cheeks.

Khushi: Exactly it was love then now its nothing.

Arnav: It was then it is now and it will stay forever.

Khushi(She smiled sarcastically): Really what a joke?

She still had tears in her eyes she was exhausted too. she slumped on the sofa. Arnav knelt down in front of her and slowly wiped her tears. This was not right this was giving her pain. He felt so vulnerable.

Arnav: Khushi please stop getting hyper stop crying Jaan please you are stressing yourself. The doctor had denied you to take the stress. You will fall ill please jaa...

Khushi: Stop calling me Jaan Mr Raizada. You have no rights. Store this in your tiny brain. And why the damn you care if I fall ill or di...

Arnav keeps his hand on her mouth to stop her from speaking further.

Please Khushi for god sake don't say such things. And I care for you because I love you. Said Arnav

Khushi: No you don't that's why you left me alone. You are faking just faking but why? You have a deal to sign or what? Tell me what profit you have you are a businessman the great A.S.R. without profit why would you talk tell me? she held his collar again.

Arnav: Yes I am trying to grab a deal and the deal is to make you happy it's to bring you back to the girl you were and my profit will be your priceless smile and that calmness you had before

Khushi: All is a lie Arnav. You will talk sweetly today and then you will go away again abandoning me to fight with myself and life.

Arnav: No Khushi it won't be a lie this time. This time your hopes won't be left incomplete. This time your trust won't be broken. This time promises won't be vague. Please Jaa,  just give me one chance please Khushi. I plead before you. ( he joins his palms together in front of her)