Epilogue

Khushi looks at the clock which strikes almost 10:30 p.m.

"Where are you Arnav it is already 10:30  and yet you are not home? Even these two have slept today . Huh! always so busy in his work he must have forgotten what is tomorrow. It is going to be four years of our marriage tomorrow and I am sure he must have forgotten like every year. Hey, Devi Maiyaa he is good with everything but he has some real time qualms with our marriage date only. This time I will punish him so hard that he would forget everything but the date. I will go back to Delhi and wouldn't return for a month " she blabbered to herself.

And all this was heard by Arnav who was going to enter the room. He had an urgent meeting to attend and then he went to bring cake and make other settlements hence he got late to return back home. He had quietly entered the house an hour ago and had decorated the terrace. Khushi was busy with her works hence didn't know he was home. Well Khushi was absolutely reasonable as Arnav was very forgettable with dates and so every year it would slip from his mind and then he would have to face Khushi's wrath. Last Year she had decided not to converse with him for the whole day but Arnav was able to woo her and also had promised her that he would never forget the date again. This punishment had taught him a good lesson since Arnav remembered it this time. He had brought a cake and also had done small arrangements on the terrace. He decided to keep all this as a surprise for her. He thanked the God as he heard her say about the punishment he might have got if this time also he would have forgotten the date.

"Jaan I am back home" he enters in the room and sits on the recliner pretending as if it was a normal day and starts to open his shoes.

"How was your day and how did you get so late?" she asked

" The day was so hectic today. Back to back meetings and then I had to visit a client today. You know I couldn't even have my lunch today. Jaan I am pretty much hungry. Can we have food first? and where are my angels Dadda missed them so much."

"Your Angels have already slept waiting for you and Angels like really Love? They two are getting so naughty day by day. They don't even let me breathe peacefully. If Aashi would sleep then Ansh will cry. They have just turned one year yet they keep the whole house on their head. If now they are so mischevious now God knows what they will do when they would grow little old."

He chuckles hearing her complaints. Their cute little twins were giving Khushi hard time. Well, indeed it was tough for Khushi to handle the kids and manage N.G.O simultaneously.

"You are laughing on my condition?" she said in a bit angry tone and with that, she steps aside and stands folding her hand on her chest.

"Oh! no way my sweetheart" he stands up from the recliner and goes near her holds her by her waist keeping his chin on her shoulder." I wasn't laughing on your state I know it is difficult to handle both of them and then other works. Actually, I chuckled at the way you complained about them" he mimics her "If Aashi would sleep then Ansh will cry."

She hits him lightly through her elbow for making fun of her. "Hatiye hume bhi bohot tez bhook lag ri hai, Hum khana lagate hai aap fresh hokar aajaiye." (Get aside I am also hungry , I will serve the food you freshen up  and come till then)

But he didn't leave her "Nahi mai to nahi hat raha mann ni hai. Ese roz roz mauka thori hi milta tumhare saath time spent karne ka."(No, I am not getting aside, cause I don't feel like. Not every day I find such chances of spending time with you.)

"Achha to isme kiski galti hai"(Oh! so whose mistake is this?)

"Of course yours, You have time for everyone but for your poor husband. Sometimes busy in with my angels then if you get a time you would go to Maa, and she is no less either she also puts me aside and you talk endlessly or your N.G.O... In fact, I feel why did you even left your job you should have given your time to it also and not me." He made a puppy face.