Part 55(Distances)

Arnav parks his car and starts to walk towards her flat. He was delighted and excited to see her. Every day he had been falling a little more for her and today again she gave him a reason to fall more in love with this ethereal pure selfless beauty.

Before he could press the doorbell the door opened and there she was standing with a smiling face.

He was surprised as she opened the gate at the perfect time.

I knew it you will come as soon as you will know about the dates she said.

He nodded and got inside picking her up in his arms twirling her around. Jaan Jaan Jaan I.. I.

Love stop it you might get hurt put me down, please.

He slowly puts her down and kisses her both cheeks I love you... I love you so much. His eyes were filled with love and happiness.

As soon as she closes the door he comes and cuddles her from the back side. "Jaan"

Hmm?

Why did you do that I mean you had only this wish? Why you have to be so selfless always?

I wasn't being selfless love. Actually, I acted selfishly. All I care about is my happiness and that is when you smile or when you are happy. Yeah, I wished our marriage to be on that particular date but frankly speaking, I am not ready to wait so much. You might be ready. And in fact, not me but you are so selfless. You were ready to wait so much. You were so firm about the date. Not even a little bit hesitant to even think once.

She turns around and encircles her arms around his neck. "Love all I know is I want to be with you as soon as possible and want you to dance on my fingers." She sticks her tongue out teasing him.

I am ready to dance on your fingers. But for that my sweetheart(He too encircles his arms around her waist) you need to wish something or command me tasks to be done which you never do."

"I will let me be your wife" she winks at him.

"You will be soon. By the way, you never told me. Leave me telling you didn't even let me have one hint that you are going to do something like that why?"

"Can you see this smile not just on your face but in your eyes. It wouldn't have been there if I had discussed this with you. You didn't like it?"

He nods in a no."I love it"

"Rehne do jhoote kahike"(Leave it , You are lying)

"Why would I lie Jaan? I really mean it. This is one of the loveliest news I could ever hear"

"I don't think so. You so easily agreed to a date that was after a whole year. I thought you were eager to marry me but looks like I am only the desperate person here who wants you in my life."

"You really think so?"

"Yes I do(she hits his chest lightly). Not even once you tried to convince me to change the date and have an early wedding. You want to get married to me or not?"

He knew she was teasing him. He smiled at her.

"See you are smiling that indicates I am absolutely correct" she tries to hide her own smile. She was playing he thought to play along.

He pulls her closer. " So you think I am not desperate to have you in my life?"

No... I mean yes... No..she was a bit nervous this proximity between them had always created a havoc in her senses.

He touches his nose with her and speaks in a whispering tone" So you think I don't love you"

"Yes"