Part 20(Love blooms)

Flashback continues

Arnav breaks their hug and kisses her on the forehead.

Arnav: I love you too jaan.

She smiles and feels a little shy too. This didn't go unnoticed by Arnav. He thinks of teasing her.

Arnav: Sirf I love you bolne par itna sharma rahi ho. Fir kya jab tum aur mai.. (I just said I love you and you are blushing this much. What will happen when you and I will..)

She tries to divert him from the topic.
Khushi: let's go we will get late for class.

He holds her hands. They both stares in each other eyes.

Arnav: I don't mind getting late when you are in front of me. It's just worth it.

He tries to come close to her. Khushi feels all nervous. Her heart beats increases. She was lost in his eyes. Their proximity created havoc in their senses.

Khushi: Arnav koi dekh lega aap yeh kya kar rahe hai? Please.(Arnav, someone can see us. What are you doing?)

She was right they have decided to keep it secret. He backed off.

Arnav: Hmm, Okay let's go.

She was about to get up. When Arnav spoke. Don't worry we will continue what we left. She was all red. She just got out and quickly ran away. Enough of teasing for the day. She was blushing all the way. Arnav chuckled watching her. "Thori Pagal hai par cute bhi bohot hai " thought Arnav( She is little crazy yet so cute.)

This day was something new for both. Things were going to change from now onwards. Arnav was in the car waiting for her after the college was over. She came after sometime

Khushi: Sorry thora late ho gaya vo hume project ke liye baat karni thi.
( Sorry got late had to talk about project)

Arnav: Chill baby.

Khushi: Please baby, Shona, babu and all can we skip such names. I feel them so cheezy. But if you like them I don't mind you can call me but I won't.

Arnav: Oh! Is that so? Actually thanks even I don't like all such names. But I thought maybe you would like.

Khushi: No, I don't. But I love it when you call me umm...

Khushi gets a call from home.

Arnav: What happened?

Khushi: Maa and Aakash are going out for a function. So was just informing me.

Arnav: Oh! So no one would be at home then? You were saying something like you love it when I call you what?

Khushi: Nothing just...

Arnav: Comeon we are lovers now you are not allowed to keep secrets. I want you to share your every thought with me and I promise to do the same. Now tell me.

Khushi: I mean I love it when you call me... umm..jjj..jaan.

Arnav: Really... Our thoughts match too much. Don't you think so? I love to call you jaan you know why because that what you mean to me my life. Don't you think even I should have a name? Just like I gave you one.

Khushi: Hmn not a bad Idea Mr Raizada.Well, then I should call you what you mean to me "love".

Arnav: That's a perfect name. He kissed her cheek quickly and started the car. Since no one is in the house we can also reach home a little late Can't we?

Khushi: Okay no issues over that but where we will go?

Arnav: Let's go to some garden. I want to spend some time with you.

Khushi: Yeah but Can I say something.

Arnav: Anything...

Khushi: Love don't take me wrong but I don't want that you are distracted because of anything not even because of me. We can meet, have outings and everything but it should not affect your focus you have some real-time dreams to complete. You are understanding it?

Arnav was quiet for a minute.

Khushi: I am sorry I was just, I should not interfere.

Arnav stopped the car aside.

Arnav: Look at me Jaan he puts his hands on her cheeks. Just a few minutes ago I told you that you have all the rights to share with me your every thought. Never say that you can't interfere in my matters what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours. I didn't feel bad but I just wanted to listen to you. I have never seen someone caring for me this way. No one had been so serious about my dreams like you are. I am so lucky Khushi. I have you.

Khushi: Really you didn't feel bad.

Arnav: No not at all. But don't be so tensed. I know I have dreams and I will complete them. I will not lose my focus. I know I have you even if I feel distracted.

Khushi: Okay can we eat something first I am a bit hungry.

Arnav: Even I am but for you.

Khushi: Shut up.

Arnav laughed and both got into a cafe to have something. After that, they sat in a garden. Talking about some random things.

Arnav: I think we should start for home.

Khushi: Hmm. She holds his hand and they walk hand in hand till Khushi sees an ice cream parlour. Arnav already understood she wants ice cream.

Arnav bought a chocolate cone for her.

Khushi: Where is yours? Hey! you don't even think I am not going to share it.

Arnav: Really.

Khushi: See we can share everything but keep your eyes away from my icecream. Okay.

Arnav was just staring at her. How could someone be all matured for a moment and act so childlike in another moment?

Arnav: You know what, you are one and only piece in this world. Ek dum pagal( totally mad)

Khushi: Haww! How could you say this way? I look like a mad. I am not talking to you? Bye...

[ Rabba ve in background]

She turned another side to go away. He caught hold of her wrist and pulled her towards himself she landed on his chest with her hands on his shirt. He was staring in her eyes so was she. She was looking in his eyes all lost. He came close to her. He licked the little chocolate which was on the corner of her lips.

Arnav: I love you Jaan and my ice cream was sweeter than yours. He gave a peck on her cheek.

Khushi was blushing hard.

Arnav: let's go.

Okay ending it here. please tell me how was it. Waiting for your comments and vote.

Keep reading. Stay healthy and happy.