Part 14( Their first meet)

At Khushi's Flat

Since it was hot outside so Aarav and Khushi were playing Ludo. This was the 3rd time they were playing it. Aarav won the last two games so he was all excited to play again.

Aarav: Bhua last one, please. Please, please.

Khushi: Bachha but you have to do your homework too.

He made a sad face.

Okay, don't use your emotional blackmail tactics on me. That's the last time after this we are going to do homework said Khushi.

Aarav grinned and agreed to do the same.

At farmhouse

It was evening now.

The room was a mess. Everything is broken and destroyed just like Arnav.
He has already given a call at home and informed that he would be staying at the farmhouse today and the next day.

Arnav was sitting in a corner holding his head. His state was all messy. Her painful eyes were haunting him. All that he could remember was her. A maid entered inside. She was shocked to see the state in which room was. She wasn't even able to believe that this could be done by Arnav.

Maria: Sir Everything okay, you have a headache should I bring something?

Arnav: No Maria thanks, I am sorry for the mess I created.

Maria: Its fine Sir, If you can move out of the room, I will rearrange things here.

Arnav: Yeah sure(while thinking: May this mess could be cleared up and rearranged but what about the mess I have created for myself. Wish I could reverse time and go back to my Jaan. Those moments if I could relive them again.)

Arnav was sitting in the garden. The place which gave him solace. He was all lost remembering there sweet moments full of love. Only he knew how crazy she was. A child from her heart but matured enough to understand people.

She was all different. He still remembers the first time he had seen her.

Flashback

Arnav had just entered the college and was going to the basketball court. When he saw a girl searching for something.

Arnav: Hey, you searching for something?

She turned around. This was the first time Arnav saw Khushi. He was all stunned. It was not like he had never seen a pretty girl but there was something so different about her. Her eyes reflected purity and innocent. A small smile on her face. An angel-like face. A small cute nose. A bit confused she looked. Her voice(hey but when did I hear that)
Arnav was back to his senses. When he heard her voice. Her voice felt so soothing.

Khushi: I was looking for the principal's office. Can you help?

Arnav: Yeah sure just take left from the corridor the 4th room is principal's office.
Khushi thanked him and went away.

Arnav saw her going away. He too headed towards the basketball court. And later he realised he was so lost that he didn't even ask her name.

The second time he met her was with Viraj when they caught some boys ragging her. This time he asked her name. But still, there was a hesitance he was never so. He could talk to anyone and everyone. He wanted to talk with her but never knew what to talk.

In canteen
The four were sitting in the canteen. Talking about random things.

Lavanya: So Khushi, you like the college?

Khushi: Yeah campus is nice. I like the education pattern also good enough.

Arnav: and students?

Khushi: Yeah they are good.

Arnav: Only good?

Khushi: Yeah actually I haven't interacted much with my classmates.

Viraj: Don't tell me you haven't created a single friend till now.

Khushi: Yeah you can say that.

Arnav: Okay so Why not start with us? (extending his right hand) Friends?

Khushi smiled and shook hand with him. So did Lavanya and Viraj.

They were talking about random things.
Viraj: Your favourite subject?

Khushi: I like Maths and a little bit of sketching.

Lavanya: Wow your taste is like Arnav. He is the champ in mathematics.

Before Arnav could say something

Khushi: Really, then would you mind helping me when I encounter a problem?

Arnav: Yeah, Okay If I get time.

(Arnav felt so happy when she asked this that means he could get more time to spend with her. But he was always a little bit scared of such feeling and that's one of the reasons for which he never wanted to show Khushi that he was desperate to be with her)

Lavanya: Yeah that would be great.

Khushi: Aap sab Delhi se hi hai? ( You all are from Delhi?)

Lavanya: They both are but I am from Mumbai. Dad had a transfer here so we were in Delhi.

Viraj: Oh! Yeah, Lav When you are going back to Mumbai?

Lavanya: Probably next month.

Khushi: But you have a college here.

Lavanya: Yeah I have transferred myself to Mumbai branch. Actually, Dad is getting back to Mumbai. So we sort of will live there only.

Arnav: Guys It is time. We need to get up. Have the class. Ok, Khushi Bye.

Khushi: Bye.

After this Arnav and Khushi met more often. She used to ask him questions.

One day both were sitting in a class and discussing some problem. It had got a little bit late than usual time.

Arnav: How would you go home? Buses are on strike today.

Khushi: I will take a cab.

Arnav: Hmm.

She was about to go when Arnav asked her where she lives. She told him.

Arnav: Great it's in my way. If you don't mind. I can drop you.

Khushi: Umm Okay lets go.

Arnav: You look little hesitant. Boys not allowed at home?

Khushi: No nothing like that just that you sure, I mean you have no problem.

Arnav: No, I told you it is in my way.

Khushi: Okay then let us go.

Ok so ending it here. Do let me know how was it? Waiting for your comments.

Only Viraj knew about Khushi and Arnav's relationship. Lavanya was not in college with Viraj and Arnav. So she never knew this neither she remembers Khushi.

Thanks for reading.

Please vote and comment.