Part 52(Turns)

Ratna and Aman didn't know what to say they were standing like spectators. Shyam, Anjali and Aakash were in a state of shock with sudden revelations. Arnav starts to move from there he somehow can't take this. Khushi was not happy at all she wanted to cry but she had to control herself. So she again lost Arnav and this time forever. She closed her eyes and turned other side to go from there.

Arnav rukiye(Arnav stop) spoke Ayush.

Both Khushi and Arnav looks at him. Aap dono yaha baithiye(Both of you sit here).

Hum aap dono ko parakhna chahte the. Dekhna chah re the ki kya sach me aap ek dusre ko samajhe te hai. Hum khush hai Arnav.  Aap dono ek dusre se pyaar to karte hi hai par hum bas yeh dekhna chahte the ki kya jitni izzat aap apne pyaar ko dete hai utni hi izzat aapke man me apne bado ke liye hai ki nahi. Aapke rishte se hume koi aitraaz nahi hai. Ayush said. (I wanted to test you both. I wanted to see if you really understand each other. I am happy Arnav. You people love each other a lot but I wanted to see if you respect your elders as much as you respect your love. I have no problem with your relationship)

Contentment approached in both of their hearts. A slight smiled adored the faces of two. Though they were still unsure of how Khushi parents will react. They had yet not agreed. Were they also testing them or they had to leave each other? Ayush was ready but they haven't yet agreed for their relationship.

But Maa, Dad Khushi spoke and everyone looks at them cause everything was dependent on their yes or no.

Khushi's parents looked at each other. Shashi gestured a yes looking at Garima.

We too have no issues over it. Yeah as you people told us your story. We were very much hurt and angry. We weren't really sure but then as we talked to you we realised that Arnav is the perfect boy we can get you married to. We parents have very little expectations from you people. We aren't against your love. But then we were sacred Khushi beta. You had turned yourself into someone so different. So quiet, introvert, anger always surfaced your face. Then your denial of marriage. So I was right you had actually someone that is why you never wanted to get married. We wanted to see if this time Arnav is sure if he would stand beside you and yes he passed the test with flying colours as he supported you so well. Garima said keeping her hand affectionately on Arnav's head.

So was everything sorted now?

We are still angry with you people came three voices in unison. (Aakash, Anjali and Shyam).

Anjali: Maa, you don't have to say anything? Ese to you always say my son never hides anything from me today you don't want to ask him anything?

Before Ratna could answer.

Ayush: She knew beforehand. Isn't it? Ratna kneels down her head nodding slightly her head in an agreement.

Arnav: Di...

Anjali: Chote, don't even speak to me you hid about this from me? I am your sibling and you never cared to share such information from me.

Arnav: Jiju...

Shyam: No, No, Chote this time Rani Sahiba is absolutely correct every time I help you when she is angry with you but this time. Leave Rani Sahiba you didn't share it with me? Your dear Jiju.

Arnav smiled he knew Shyam that was just to tease him.

Anjali: What do mean by leave Anjali? She questioned he is my younger brother I have the first right to know about it.

Shyam: But, he is more comfortable with me.

Anjali: No...

Arnav holds his ears Jiju and di please forgive your chote. He made an innocent face.