Chapter 2 (bullies)

Hurro!!
I hope you all remember what I said in my first authors note XD
(F/G) favourite game
Btw the cubicle is like Forfar academy's ones?
The only bit someone could try to look at u from was under the door
No other ways to look.
---------------------------------
(At school)
(Your POV)
You got off the bus with (b/f/n), they waved goodbye and ran off to their other friends.
"Welp, here goes nothing..." you walk through the doors of
(s/n)
You walked over to a table and sat down, you played (f/g) on your phone.
About 7 minutes later, your bullies walk through the school doors, Kaylah was the leader, followed by Kasey and Brooke.
You look at them, they look at you...
You stand up and start walking to the bathrooms, Kaylah, Kasey and Brooke followed you, you walked a little faster, they ran, you ran.
You ran in to the bathroom and lock yourself in the end cubicle, kaylah, Kasey and Brooke run in to the bathroom, locking the door from the inside.
You stand on the toilet, and...wait.
Kaylah used her foot to start kicking the cubicle doors open (only them and u In the bathroom lol)
Kasey and Brooke shouted your name
You clamped on to the toilet seat, you had anxiety.
(Sorry if you don't)
Finally kaylah reached ur door and tried to kick it open "OW" she screamed, the door didn't budge.
"She's in this one!!!" Kaylah shouted
Kasey and Brooke ran over
You jumped off the toilet seat and held the latch down, putting your finger between the door and the latch to make sure they couldn't get you.
Kaylah tried to lift the latch by using her keys.
You shut your eyes and kept pushing it down, this angered Kaylah, Kasey and brooke.
(The bell rings for classes to start)
(Kaylah POV)
"I'm not leaving until I beat her up!!!!" I grab the door and start trying to pull it open, I heard
(Y/N)s heavy breathing, Kasey and Brooke grabbed on to the door and helped me pull, I started hearing muffled screaming, something was cracking "(Y/N) Get out you stupid bitch!!!!"
With one last pull (Y/N) screamed, I let go of the door and saw blood dripping down to the floor on the inside, I paused

(Your POV)
You held your finger, it was bleeding heavily and it had been broken.
(From it being trapped between the door and the latch)
Kaylah kicked the door again and again, Kasey and Brooke joined in.
You slide down the side of the cubicle until You were sitting on the floor, You couldn't stop crying, your (h/c) hair fell over your face..
Kaylah,Brooke and Kasey  opened the door with one last kick, the latch fell to the floor.
They looked at you and You stayed looking to the floor, with your fingers blood all over your hands.
Kaylah smirked and approached you.
~cliff hanger~
Deal with it XD
I hope you guys are enjoying my book so far
I shall bring Anti in to this book in the next chapter hopefully
(Based on a true story, not real bullies names, I wasn't alone like the reader is in this chapter, some of what happened in this chapter didn't happen to me so don't worry lol 😌)
(Updating book daily)
SHOUT OUTS!!
To:
•holly
•keira
For being in that cubicle with me 😄👍(hiding from the bullies)
(Love u two and all U guys to 💜💜💜)