Chapter 32 (to hot to handle)

(Your POV)
It was a god awful day, You were laying in the middle of the floor, your arms and legs stretched out, It was so hot!.
Anti walked towards you.
"What are you doing?" He asks with a smirk.
"I'm DIEING" you moan throwing one of your hands over your face in a dramatic way.
Anti roles his eyes at you.
"We have a pool ya know".
"I know, I just can't get up, this is my resting place, I shall die here" you say dramatically.
Anti laughs "uhu, well I'll be in the pool, chillin" he walks towards the door.
"Help me up" you groan.
Anti smirks like he knew your were going to say that, he pulls you up from the floor and pulls you outside.
Anti let's go of your hand and jumps into the pool, the water completely soaking you as he landed in the water.

"Anti!!" You growl and slowly get in the pool.
He laughs at you.
"What's so funny?!" You growl at him as he holds his stomach.
"Y-your only pregnant, Your seemed to pissed and you climbed in to the pool, I expected you to jumps in after me" he laughed.
You narrows your eyes "I'm 8 months you dumbass, I only have a month until I give birth!" You fold your arms.
Anti smirks and splashes you with water.
You smirk "that felt kinda nice".
"Like the time when you rode me?" He asks.
"Shut it!!" You splash him.
He laughs.

(Time skip)

You were chilling in the pool as jack, mark, wiishu and Amy walk through the back door.
Jack jumping In to the pool "LIKE A BOSS".
Wiishu giggles as she jumps in after him.
Mark pushes Amy in to the pool.
"Ass!!" She shouts and giggles.
Mark smirks and pulls out his ass glasses "the one and only!" He jumps in to the pool.
You laugh.
Anti walks back out side and jumps in to the pool.
Jack shoving anti under the water "HEY BITCH" he laughs.
Anti pokes his head out of the water his face emotionless "how dare you.."
Jack frowns.
Anti then smirks "I WAS GONNA DO THAT" he jumps on jacks shoulders making him fall in to the water.
Everyone laughed.
Mark speaks up "where's dark?".
"I don't know, the last time I saw him was when Skylar and him were talking.." you reply.
"I can't believe I'm saying this but, I hope he's ok" mark says before turning to amy and splashing her with water.

HES FINE

You hear a voice in your head "fuck off" You growl, trying to keep quiet.
Luckily with everyone splashing around, no one heard you.
"What have you done with them?" You growl.

ITS ALL PART OF MY PLAN, IF YA GIVE ME WHAT I WANT, ILL LET THEM GO

"(E/S) this isn't right, stop!" You growl.

"Who's (E/S)?" Jack asks.

Your eyes go wide as you notice them all staring at you
"Um it's n-nothing" you get out of the pool and walk inside.
Everyone stays quiet until mark splashes jack, they all start "water fighting" again.

You walk upstairs and get changed and lay on the bed and sigh.
"Can we make a deal?" You ask aloud.

IT DEPENDS ON WHAT KIND OF DEAL IT IS

"I will give you what you want, but ONLY if you leave me alone until I give birth, also give me back my friends!" You reply.

HMMMM, FINE BUT THIS IS A DEAL, YOUR NOT ALOUD TO BACK OUT, ANTI CANT HELP YOU, YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU GIVE BIRTH, DEAL?

You nod "yes, deal" you frown.

I WILL RETURN THEM IN THE MORNING, THEY WILL BE SLEEPING IN THEIR BEDS LIKE NORMAL

"ok" you hang your head.
"I can't believe I just did this".

No one must know...

Not even anti...

————

BOOM

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE!!

Anyway, bye guys
💜💜💜

P.s: the sort stories will probably be published in a month or so ^^