Chapter 6 (sweet dreams)

(A/N)
lol I couldn't write chapter 6 because the title wouldn't fit XD
GORE WARNING ⚠️
---------------------------------
(Your POV)
You wake up in the middle of the...school grounds?
"What the hell?" Your get up and start walking around, no one else is around you, you walk in to the school and look around, empty,you sit at a table,"maybe I'm early" you say out loud, "oh, your early all right!!" A familiar voice spoke from behind you, you turn your head quickly toward the voice, it's Kaylah.
With one swift motion Kaylah has you pinned up against a near by wall, she's got her hands around your neck, you try to pull her hands off your neck, she just tightens her grip, you feel light headed, "FiGhT bAcK" you heard a familiar voice say in your head, "anti?" You say quietly but
just enough for Kaylah to hear, she pushes harder on your neck "your boyfriend can't help you now!!" She spat, "he's. Not. My. BOYFRIEND!!!" You then kick her in the leg, she falls to the floor. "U STUID BITCH, I WANTED TO DO THIS FOR A LONG TIME!!!" You grab her neck and let all your weight focus on kaylah's neck, "I hope you burn in HELL!!" You scream, she starts coughing and spluttering, "I'm I enjoying this?" You say in your head, "get of me!!!!" Kaylah screams between gasps, "NEVER!" You growl and with one last push, *SNAP*, you broke her neck, she falls limp, you couldn't help but...smile.
You stand up and look around, just then Kasey and Brooke run in to the bathroom, they scream and try to leave, locked, for some reason the bathroom door was locked, they pressed their backs against the door, fear in there eyes as they stare at the dead body of Kaylah and then you looming over her.
You give them a chaotic smile, "KiLl tHeM" Anti's voice echoed in your head, you do as your told and start approaching Kasey and Brooke, "GET AWAY YOU PSYCO" Kasey screams, you didn't stop, just then you felt something really heavy in your hand, you look down and see a mallet (hammer) in your hand, you grab it tightly, you lift the mallet above your head, "YOU FUCKING DESERVE THIS, ITS YOUR FAULT YOUR IN THIS SITUATION!!!" You scream, Kasey was about to shout something but she was immediately cut off, you swung the mallet, smashing it in to the side of Kasey's face, she falls to the floor with the mallet imbedded in the side of her face, blood flowing down her face and head, you look up from Kasey's no longer pretty face and smile and Brooke. You grab Brooke by her shirt collar and the bathroom door opens, you drag her to the home economics department, you push her Into one of the cooking rooms slamming the door behind you, You walk towards her, suddenly Brooke grabs a knife off of a near by table, plunging it in to your left leg, you whimper in pain "U STUPID BITCH!!", she runs to the back of the cooking room, you pull the knife out of your leg and start limping towards Brooke, "KeEp GoInG" Anti's words echo in your head once again, you smirk widely and lunged towards Brooke's trembling body, you pin her up and you hold the knife that Brooke stabbed your leg with, you stab the knife in to the side of Brooke's lower abdomen, she screams, you smile and slowly drag the knife across her lower abdomen, she starts to cry and beg for you to stop, "no mercy...not ever AGAIN" you scream at her and shove your hand in to the open wound, you grab her intestines and rip them from her body, you began dancing around the classroom throwing the intestines over the pots and pans hanging on the racks on the roof, she screams. "SHUT UP" you scream, you grab her arm and drag her to the front of the classroom, "YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF SO STOP CRYING A GET OVER IT YOU FUCKING WIMP!!!" You scream at her before grabbing the biggest knife and with one last swift motion, you leave the class and Brooke pinned to the whiteboard, the life quickly draining from her body.
You leave the school and your art behind, you felt...piece.
"GoOd GiRl" you hear Anti's voice echo in your head, he sounded pleased, you smile before shutting your eyes.
---------------------------------
(A/N)
Sorry for so much gore!
I hope it wasn't to bad

At least Anti's happy with ya 😆👍
(Might update in 3 hours)
BOI guys
Love ya's
💜💜💜💜💜