Chapter 3 (alone)

( Your POV)
Kaylah approached you, she grabbed you by your shirt collar, she lifts you up "your..pathetic" she spat, you slapped her in the face "leave me the fuck alone!!!" You fall to the floor.

(Kaylah's pov)
(Y/N) just slapped me?, I cupped by cheek with my hand and I band down to her level, Kasey and Brooke approach me and (Y/N). (Y/N) looked at me with straight up anger, I grabbed her hand  that had a broken finger, I pushed her hand flat of the floor and Kasey smirks, (Y/N) tears up.
"Now!" I shout to Kasey, kasey lifted up her foot and stomped on (Y/N)s broken finger, (Y/N) screams.

(Your pov)
You scream as kasey slams her foot on your broken finger, just then 4 teachers burst through the bathroom door, each teacher grabbed a girl and toke them out the bathroom, they screamed in anger, a teacher then approached you, you get up and run past the teacher, you run out of school and start running down the street, you could hear faint yelling from the teachers behind you "(Y/N) come back!!", you ran faster.

(\\time skip//)
You stop running and try to catch your breath, you walk the rest of the way home, you get home and unlock the door with your house keys, your parents were still at work, you ran to your room and bury your face in your pillows, you shot up and scream, you forgot about your broken finger.

(\\time skip//)
It was 4:57pm and you got a notification from YouTube, Jacksepticeye had posted a new video, you looked at your now bandaged finger and walk to your computer desk, you sit down and click on the notification banner at the top of your screen, you start watching the video,
(In video)
Jack was sitting at a table and he looked really sad, he didn't do his normal intro, he just sat there
"Hey everyone....I won't be making videos for a while, I just....I just can't...I-.."he buries his head in his hands.
(Your POV)
Just then static appeared on your computer screen "the fuck?" You tap your screen, just then a deafening screech could be heard from the screen "AHH" you cry, you covered your ears in pain, trying to stop the ringing in your head.
You hear a thump from behind you, you turn around and you immediately whimpered, someone shoved a rag over your mouth and nose, you start to thrash you arms and legs, just then "DoNt FiGhT
mE (y/N)" said a thick Irish accent, it didn't take long before you fell unconscious.
-----------------------------
(A/N)
TA DA
I'm finally getting in to the book 😆
Sorry it toke so long, I just wanted the reader to have someone they hated at school, you'll see whyyyyy....
Love ya's X3
💜💜💜
(I'll Update in 3 hours hopefully :3)