Chapter 30 (cravings and examinations)

(Your POV)
It was late now. Maybe like 11pm, you were chilling on the couch watching (fav movie) on Netflix. You were stuffing your face with (craving food) while your eyes were glued to the screen.
Anti approaches you and flops down on the couch next to you, you sit up and lay down again, your head on his lap.
He smirks.

(Anti's POV)
I watched as (Y/N) lay her head on my lap, she was stuffing her face with (craving food).
I role my eyes and try not to laugh at her.
She seems to be content at the moment so I didn't want to disturb her.
But, of corse, if I didn't disturb her, something else would.
There was a loud noise from upstairs, Skylars room I think.
(Y/N) lifts her head and looks up at the ceiling.

(narrator)
(Y/N) stands up and walks up the stairs, Anti following close behind her.
Anti looked surprised as (Y/N) didn't even knock on Skylars room door, she just walked in and looked around, Anti follows her into the room.
Skylar was gone.
"I thought she was home" (Y/N) says as she turns to anti.
"That's what I thought" he replied.
(Y/N) takes out her phone and phones Skylars phone, they hear a phones ringtone echo the room.
(Y/N) walks over to Skylars bed and notices her phone laying face down on the floor beside it.
(Y/N) picks up Skylars phone and the screen appears to be completely smashed, it was also glitching

(Y/N) looked extremely confused.
"I don't think Skylar would just smash her phone, like this.." she examines the phone.
Anti narrows his eyes, he pulls (Y/N) out of Skylars bedroom, he takes the phone off of her and throws it on Skylars bed, he locks the room door and leads (Y/N) down the stairs.
"Stay here" he says sternly and he walks off.

(Your POV)
You sit on the couch, your extremely confused.
You Waited for Anti to come back but he didn't, you start to feel tired so you started to stuff your face again and then you fell asleep.

I TOLD YOU I WOULD COME BACK
I WILL GET WHAT ONCE WAS MINES!!!
YOU CANT STOP ME

IF YOU DO I GUESS ILL MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PERSON

TB
——-
Sorry this chapter is short
I'm working on a new book.
It's gonna be a mix of:

-fluffs
-one shots
-x readers
-smuts (yup •-•')
-YouTuber on YouTuber
-I could also do boy on boy

They will all be in one book, short stories, I just need to think of a title.

Got any ideas for a title name.

Btw in the book their will be:

-Jacksepticeye
-Markiplier
-Antisepticeye
-Darkiplair
-maybe Pewds :3
(Any other good youtubers I could add?)

Title names:
These are some names I thought of, tell me what one I should choose :3

-youtuber shot stories
-short stories
-smuts, one shots, fluffs and good stuff
-the top 3 youtubers (short stories)