Chapter 7(cookies!)

(Your POV)
You shot up from your bed,you looked around breathing heavily,"can't...breathe!!" You clamber out of bed and land on the floor, why was the walls moving closer to you,"Anti!!!" You cry, you were scared, what the hell was that nightmare, you start to rock yourself, you were trying to relax, but you couldn't.
The door swung open, Anti walked in and looked at you "what's wrong?" He asks, "I k-killed my bully's!!" You shout still trying your best to breathe.
Anti smirks, "what's so f-funny!?!" You shout.
Anti just stares in to your sole "I know" he states' "what?!..how the hell would you know?!?" You pant, he smirks "I'm a demon, duh!" He roles his eyes, you stare blankly.
Anti bends down on his knees "breathe" he smiles, you narrow your eyes but still try to breathe, Anti stands up "yeah...keep doing that" he walks out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

(\\le skip of time//)
You eventually manage to calm down, you stand up and run to the door, it's open, you walk out the room and walk to the stairs, you can't see anti, you quickly walk down the  stairs, you can now hear noise coming from the kitchen, you walk to the door and look in to the kitchen.
Anti is leaning against the counter eating a cookie, you can't help but smile a little, "even if he's a demon, he looks kind cute" you think to yourself, Anti notices you "you can come in you know" he smirks, you walk in to the kitchen," what kind of cookies are those?" You ask, "Hot chocolate" he says, "can I ge-" you were interrupted "no!" He pouts as he grabs the cookie bag that was sitting next to him" you roles your eyes and giggle "I'll make my own then!" You taunt before walking over to the cooker, you grab the ingredients you need, surprisingly Anti has everything you need in the kitchen, you grab a bowl and start adding the ingredients in to it while Anti stares curiously behind you.
(\\le time of skips//)
You put the dough in to the oven and turn it to the right temperature, you turn around and Anti was gone, "Anti?", suddenly something pops out from just above your butt and something pops out on your head.
"OH SHIT" you whisper loudly, you quickly turn around to try and see if it was your tail and ears, You scream a little seeing Anti behind you, he had his arms crossed, "welp im fucked!" You say in your head, "yup" Anti says out loud while staring at your ears and tail, you glance at you tail before sighing.
Anti grabs your wrist and pulls you to the living room couch, he sits you down and then sits beside you at the other end on the couch.
"Explain" Anti narrows his eyes, "I don't know how to explain, I'm a werewolf that's all!...I just have the ability to hide my ears and tail...it..WAS my secret" you frown expecting the worst.
"I think you look cute" he cooes (sorry if I spelt it wrong) then he frowns "but now I can't call you kitten!!" He pouts, "I'm glad!" You say as you role your eyes, "I'll think of another soon" he chuckles and gets up, he walks off, leaving you alone, you get up and walk to the kitchen "I'll check the cookies now I guess" you say to yourself, letting you tail wave side to side as you walked.
About 7 minutes later you take the cookies out of the oven, you let them cool and then you eat one, "Anti!!" You call, Anti walks in to the kitchen he's staring at his phone. "What?" He asks, not taking his gaze away from his screen,"here, open you mouth", Anti opens him mouth, you grab a cookie and shove it in his mouth, he chokes a little but eats the cookie anyway, "holy shit!, this is good!" He looks up to you, "heh, thanks, it's my grans recipe" you smile while you hold out 3 more to him, "here" you say before he takes them out of your hand, "if I'm able to get more ingredients I could make mo-" you were interrupted by Anti putting his lips on to yours...
---------------------------------
Hey everyone!!
XD I finally got to this part
Sorry it toke so long to update
Things are going on in my life and it's making me stressed
So please bare with me, I'll try my best to update at night :3
Love ya's
💜💜💜💜💜