Chapter 8 (meet dark)

(Your POV)
You quickly pull away, your face bright red.
Anti stares at you as he smirks "you have sweet lips, literally" he cooes,(sorry if I misspelled it) You stand there In front of him in shock, you don't know how to feel about him kissing you.
Anti raises an eyebrow "never been kissed before?" He tilts his head a little as he smirks. You back up a little, he roles his eyes before walking out of the kitchen, you just stand there.
Eventually you decide to quickly go upstairs, you quietly walk up stairs and close your bedroom door behind you "I kinda liked it, what is wrong with me!?" You fluster before face planting the bed, you hide your ears and tail "even if he's a demon, his lips where kinda soft, no (Y/N) stop, this is stupid!" You think to yourself before you slowly drift off to sleep.
(\\le skip of time//)
You wake up to Anti standing in your room doorway "(Y/N) get up, there's someone I want you to meet!" He says in annoyance "your such a heavy sleeper!!" he growls before leaving the room.
"Ugh fine" you mumble as you lazily get up from your bed, you walk down stairs,you walk to where Anti's standing, you stand there in shock, you see markiplair? But different and more evil looking? "Uhh hi?" You say at the mark look a like, he towers over you, he's a little taller than Anti.
"Hi" he says grumpily, "This is dark" Anti says while giving dark an annoyed look, "dark, this is (Y/N)" Anti says before turning to you
"(Y/N), dark has invited us to hang out with him and some others" Anti exclaims, "ok?, I though I wasn't aloud to leave here?" You said in a angry but confused tone, Anti roles his eyes "shut up or I'll leave you in the basement!" He grunts, "fine, fine!" You say as you role your eyes.
Dark walks to the front door "can we go now?" He asks in a still grumpy tone, "ok, ok let's fucking go!" Anti grunts as he walk to the front door, you follow behind him.
Dark opens the door, "Anti grab (Y/N)'s hand, meet me there" he says before he disappears, "why do you have to hold my hand?" You say confused as you look up at Anti, "so I can teleport us, duh!" He roles his eyes before grabbing your hand, you close your eyes as you feel a heavy breeze flow across your face, Anti let's go of your hand and you open your eyes, you are now at a park, near a very tall building.
You follow Anti as he makes his way over to a hill and sits down on the grass, you do the same, you awkwardly sit there as you and Anti wait for Dark and the others to arrive.
(\\le time Skip//)
Finally Dark appears after at least 10 minutes, but it felt like hours to you.
There stood dark, PewDiedie (evil pewdiepie), glitchiplair, Wilford and lightiplair.
You and Anti stand up.
Wilford walks up to you and grabs your hand, he kisses it before letting it fall to your side, he receives a glare from Anti,  "my name is Wilford warfstache, you can just called me Wilford!" He plasters a smile on his face, "oh umm it's nice to meet you Wilford" you smile, Wilford turns around "that's pewdiedie, call him die for short?, that's lightiplair, call him light! And that's glitchiplair, call him glitch" he says as he points to each person.
"Ok" you smile.
"Let's just sit down and play a game or something" dark interrupts, everyone sits down, "what game?" Light asks.
"Truth or dare!" Anti smirks, "perfect" dark smirks.
Everyone agrees and they get ready to start the game, you have a feeling this isn't just going to be a normal game of truth or dare...
---------------------------------
(Once again get your minds out of the gutter readers!!, we aren't at that point!...yet)

I hope you guys are enjoying this book!
Want a certain character in this book?, let me know!
Love ya's
💜💜💜💜