Chapter 36 (The Deal Is Complete)

(You POV)
Your sitting on the couch stuffing you face with popcorn, lillith is sleeping in her baby rocker in the corner of the living room, you definitely feel more at ease now that anti takes Sam with him to where ever the hell he goes.

Luckily Lilith and Sam are still newborns so they shouldn't of developed any demonic or wolf like features yet, so Sam should be pretty safe in public areas for now, luckily Anti takes the form of jack before leaving the house.
You giggle as you see lillith yawn and stretch in her sleep.

You decide to let your ears and tail appear for a bit, but you quickly notice your tail, it's turned a dark grey colour.

Your eyes widen "the hell?" You stand up and look in a mirror and notice your ears have grown a bit and are almost completely black.

"They used to be (F/C)" you say to yourself.
You stand in silence for a bit before they disappear.
You suddenly feel really dizzy.
You black out.

(Anti's POV)
I walk up to the house and hear lillith crying, I walk inside and place Sam in his baby chair before I look around to see that (Y/N)'s gone, I look around the house and she's no where to be seen.

I put the twins to bed and walk outside, I decide to look around the street but I lock the house door first.

(Skylars POV)
I notice anti leaving the house so I walk up to him.
"Why are you leaving the house at this time?"

He turns to me "(Y/N)'s gone and lillith was alone when I got in, have you seen her?" He asks and I have a sickening feeling in my stomach.

"Stay with the twins, I'll look for (Y/N)" I reply before I run off.

(Anti's POV)
I will admit I'm scared but I have to stay with the twins.

I unlock the front door and notice something clamber above my head, I run up the stairs in to the babies room and I stood in shock "holy shit".
Sam was on the ceiling and lillith was chewing on her new wolf tail.

(Skylars POV)
I look around and (Y/N) was no where to be seen.
I call her name as I turn to the forest and run into it.

I notice a figure kneeling down on the ground, I approach the figure and found (Y/N).
"Thank god your-" wait, something seems off.
She starts to giggle, which turns into a laugh, which turns into a demonic crazed laugh.
She stands up and looms over me, her features changing.
"N-no....(Y/E/S) It cant be you"
I Back up but a tree hits my back.
(Y/E/S) approaches me slowly as she laughs.
"What have you done with (Y/N)?!" I shout.
"(Y/N)?, (Y/N) is gone now, IM HERE NOW!"
She laughs, her laugh echos around me.
I was to scared to say anything.
"SHE MADE A DEAL WITH ME, SHES NEVER COMING BACK, SHE DID THIS TO PROTECT YOU!"

((Y/E/S) POV)
Skylar starts to cry.
I role my eyes "i promised I wouldn't hurt you or anyone she loved"
I groan.
"But you'll never see her again, now if you don't mind, I have things to do"

(Skylars POV)
"She gone, I can't believe (Y/N) is gone, anti's going to kill me" I collapse.
"I-i can't go back" I curl up into a ball.
WHATS HAPPENING TO ME.

(Anti's POV)
Skylars been gone for ages.
I sigh as I look up at the clock.
I had a sickening feeling.

(Time skip)
(Anti's POV)
It's been about 2 months since (Y/N) went missing.
Skylar was found almost frozen to death in the middle of the forest.
She wouldn't say anything, people say she's gone completely insane, and, she lost her baby, she gave birth to a still born and now dark tries to help her as much as he can, with the help of mark, wiishu, jack and Amy.

She's shown no sign of sanity yet.
The twins have developed full wolf ears and tails, Sam getting my powers.
Lilith only showing signs of wolf instincts.

Every night has been hard, it's just not the same without (Y/N), everyday I wait to see if (Y/N) will walk through the front door, that same warm and comforting smile on her face with some of that stubbornness I loved about her.

I think about all of this as I stare at the ring I was going to propose to her with, turns out it might never happen, it was so hard for me to hide the fact I was working for it for ages, I knew she'd get suspicious.

Sam almost swallowed the ring, I smile as I think.
The room filled with Sam's and lillith's babbles and the clattering Of their toys.

"(Y/N) are you really gone?"

———————
Dis shall be the second last chapterrrrrrrrrr
So here's da surpriseeeee
.
.
.
.
.
BOOM
There shall be a sequel!!
yaaaaaas my fam!
A sequel!
Woo
Anyway baaaaiiii
Love ya's
💜💜💜
P.s: please don't kill meeehhhh