Chapter 4 (trapped)

(Your POV)
You woke up in a dark room, your head was pounding, you grown as you felt the could stone like floor beneath your trembling body, you get up and you give your eyes a minute to adjust, "where the hell am I?" You ask to yourself before walking around the room, you didn't get very far, you were stopped by shackles around one of your ankles,"welp it's either death or rape" you think to yourself, there was a cold breeze.
You looked around and noticed a open door that wasn't open before, it hung wide open, someone was leaning against the door frame, staring at you, it was to dark to see their face clearly.
"Let me go you asshole!!" You shout at the figure, they stayed silent,"did you hear me you dumb fu-" you were cut off when they were suddenly right in front of you, you scream a little from the fright.
"ThAtS WhAt i ThOuGhT" they said in a thick Irish accent, you stood your ground but closed your eyes, you were to scared to say anything else.
They chuckle, it sounded demonic, not anything like a human, you open your eyes.
Their face was inches from yours, you quickly pulled your face away and stepped back, you tripped over the shackles and landed on your ass.
(Sorry if u don't like swearing, I warned ya!)
They chuckled again, you brung your knees to your face and curled up,
"JeEz YoUr NoT aNy FuN.."
They sounded disappointed,
You uncurled "what do you mean by that!!!, and why the hell did you kidnap me!?!" You spat, they didn't say anything but you could feel a smile stretch across their face.
You fell unconscious once again.

(\\time skip//)
You woke up in what looked like the same room, the lights were on and it was warmer than before, the shackles from your foot were gone, you got up and raced to the door, you pulled at the door with all your strength, locked, "damn it!!" You felt a tear slide down your face, your neck was itchy, you went to scratch your neck, "what the fuck?" You felt a type of collar around your neck, you couldn't see what kind of collar it was, you tried to pull it off, it.didn't.budge, suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your neck, you fell to the floor crying, you looked around with tears in your eyes and saw the door was open, you looked up, there stood a man, jack?
"Wrong" he smirked as you looked up at his face, he had dark green hair that was spiked up, one green and one blue eye and a shock collar.
"Who the hell are you?" You ask, you knew he could sense the terror in your voice as you spoke.
"I'm AnTiSePtIcEyE...BuT YoU CaN jUsT cAlL Me AnTi" he says before taking a black controller out from behind his back, it had your name ingraved on it, you look in horror as you found out it was a shoke collar remote, you touch the collar around you neck again, receiving a smirk from Anti, "did you put a shock collar around my neck!?"
--------------------------------
Hey readers!!
What did you think about this chapter?
XD
I shall update again hopefully in 3 hours
Cause I don't have a life!!😄😅
Boiiiiii
💜💜💜