Chapter 35 (baby problems)

(Your POV)
"Omg Shut up!!"
You yell over the continuing screaming and crying of the twins.
You feel  yourself start to breakdown.

You tear up as you make the bottles of milk for them.
You sit down and feed them.
That sweet sound of silence...

Aaanndddd it's gone.
You finish feeding them making them cry before putting them both down for a nap and closing the bedroom door, once you stop hearing them cry you take a minute to breath before dark bursts through the front door, Skylar following close behind.

"Dark!, What has that door ever done to you?" Skylar groans.
Dark rolling his eyes.
The twin start screaming again.

"UGGGHHHH" You growl as you get up and walk to the bedroom to sort them out.
Skylar narrowing her eyes at dark.
"If you have twins I'm leaving you" dark blurts out.

Skylar back hands is shoulder "shut up" she whisper shouts.
It takes a good 15 minutes before the twins stop screaming.
You walk back out of the bedroom and fall on to the couch.

(Skylars POV)
"No offence but (Y/N), you look like complete shit" I blurt out as I sit beside her, her hair was a mess, she had bags under her eyes and well just looked like she wanted to die, literally.

"Sooooo, where's anti?"
I ask her and she gives me a death glare.

(Your POV)
Skylar puts her hands up in defence.
"He's out" I said as I turn away.

Skylars eyes widen "you two have to get married!, this is bad, you-"
"Skylar, shut up"
"Ok, i can do that" she sits awkwardly.
Dark comes out of the kitchen "where's anti?"
"He's out" You repeat.
"Out where?" Dark replies.

"I don't know" you say in annoyance.
Dark and Skylar look at each other before dark pulls Skylar out of the door.

You close your eyes and FUCK SAKE!
The door slams closed, and the twin start crying again.

(Time skip)
It's 11pm and your sitting up with the twins, their in baby chairs watching tiny pop.

Anti walks in the door.
"Why?" You ask.
He turns to you "What?"
"Why are you always gone?, your never here anymore" you say.

Anti looks around "I-"
"Why the fuck can't you just help me?!" You get up from the couch and walk over to him.

He puts his hands up in defence "well im sorry, Jesus, maybe you should calm the fuck down" he replies.

You put your hand to the back of your head and walk around "you know what?, fuck this, fuck you!" You grab your shoes and walk out of the house leaving anti and the twins behind.

(Time skip)
Your sitting on a park bench, you couldn't help but wonder what the fuck happened to your life, why the hell you got here, what you could've done to start a new life by yourself, why you loved that demon that's never fucking here for you anymore.

You burry your head in your hands and breath.
"Think positive, think positive" you whisper.

(Flash back)
"Be careful!" You yell to jay as you climb the trees, Erin close behind you.
Your other friend caitlyn laughing and making tree related puns as she climbs above you making you groan.
"Sssttttoooppp" you whine.

"There so bad" Erin giggles making caitlyn laugh.
"Did you guys ever feel like your dad or mom hates you?" Erin blurts out.

"Yup" You, caitlyn and jay say in sync.
"No I meant as in-"
"GUYS!" Caityln yells as she slips.
Jay grabbing her hand before she fell on you.

"AWWWWW" You yell.
Jay and caitlyn blushing.
You swear you saw Erin turn away and wipe her eyes.

(Flash Back End)
"That was a dick move" you say to yourself "I should've ask Erin if something was wrong.."
You take a deep breath before taking out your phone and looking though your contacts.

You see Erin's phone number, you hesitate but you click call and put the phone up to your ear.
The phone rings and no one answers. "Huh, probably busy" you sigh before standing up and walking back to the house.

As soon as you walk in Anti is standing in front of you with his arms folded.
"Ever heard of a dummy?" He asks.
"Yes" you reply with confusion.

"Shove it in their gobs and walk out of the room, silence!" He growls and walks in to the kitchen.
You role your eyes and walk up to the bedroom and lay down.

(Time skip)
It didn't take long for Anti to walk in to the bed room "why have you been so angry all of a sudden?" He asks and sit on the bottom of the bed.

"Because Your never here, Your always gone when I wake up, you leave me with the twins all day" you growl.

"That's because I'm busy, I have to do things you know, you being the mom, I thought it would be easier if you had the twins, you being over protective and all" Anti replies.

"Besides if you really wanted, I could take one of them" he adds.
"Now I feel bad" you frown.

Anti smiles at you "should I take Sam with me tomorrow? you'd only have to deal with Lilith".
You nod quickly.
He nods back.
(Time skip)

Anti's laying next to you as you listen to the twins cry.

Anti gets up and leave the room.
You take a deep breath to calm down.

Anti walks back in with the twins in his arms, you give him the "ta fuk yo doin" look making him smirk.

He lays Lilith next to you and he lays Sam next to him as he lays back down, the twins immediately stop crying and you get a little shocked.
Anti laughs at your reaction.

"I think things will be better from now on" you think to yourself.
——————
Boom XD

we are coming to da end of dis boooook, only like 2-3 more chapters to goooo

Anyway baiiiiiii
Love ya's 💜💜

Have a watermelon 🍉