Chapter 5 (trust?)

(Your POV)
You stare at Anti in anger, he finally replies with "iF yOu dOnT BeHaVe I wIlL uSe ThAt sHoCk ColLar AgaInSt YoU" he points to the shock collar around your neck, you clench your fists, Anti sees this and puts his finger inches away from the shock controller button, "I fucking hate you!!..." you shout before you sit on the ground and bring your knees to your face and wrap your arms around them once again.
"YoU dO kNoW iM lEtTiNg YoU oUt Of ThIs RoOm NoW" he leans against the door frame again, you stand up "I just want to go home" you say sadly, "I cAnT lEt YoU gO hOmE kItTeN" he growls, you lift you head "DONT CALL ME KITTEN!!!" You lift a hand ready to slap him in the face, Anti just stares at your neck and smirks, you lower your hand knowing he'll shock you.
"ArE yOu CoMiNg Or Not?" Anti says before standing straight,"why are you letting me out?!" You growl, "BeCaUsE eVeN iF yOu Do CoMe OuT, yOu CaNt EsCaPe" Anti looked like he was getting VERY impatient, you lower your head in defeat"ok...",
Anti smirks before placing a cloth over your nose and mouth again, "MMH HHMM MM" is all you could say before you fell unconscious again.

(\\time skip//)

You woke up with a massive headache, again, you look around and see your now in a bedroom?
"hello?.....Anti?" You shout, no response, you get of of the bed you were laying on, you noticed the room was
(F/C), "weird.." you walk to the door, locked, "fuck" you sit on the bottom of the bed and,sigh.
The door opened and you looked to the door, there stood Anti, you grunt and face away, "sleep well kitten?" He asks, your eyes widen, "did you just talk, normally,kinda?" You turn to him again
"Yes..I only did that voice to scare you, it gets annoying after a while" he roles his eyes, you stand up "why am I he-" You ask before you were interrupted by Anti "shut up, jeez can you ever stop asking questions?!" he spat, you shut your mouth but growl a little, Anti raises an eyebrow "did you just, growl, like an animal?" He smirks, you cover your mouth and put up a middle finger to Anti, he chuckles before grabbing your arm and pulling it away from you mouth "DoNt Be A bItCh!!" He then pulled away and walks out the room, leaving you there, terrified.
He left the door open, You run out the room and Anti is standing at the end of the hall "Hungary?" He smirks, you role your eyes and starts walking down the hallway towards Anti, Anti walks down the stairs, you follow, he then goes in to a kitchen, you are left standing at the bottom of the stairs, Anti cone out the kitchen 7minutes with two plates of (f/f)(fav food)
You smile a little, he walks past you towards a living room, he sits the plates down on a table and motions for you to come over to him, you do as your told and sit at the table, across from him, you start eating the food,
"Have you ever killed something?" Anti asks, you were shocked "NO!", Anti looks up to you and smirks "you want to kill something?", "NO, never!!"
You shout, Anti doesn't change his expression, he still smirked, you stood up "I'm going to bed!!" You run up the stairs and slam the bedroom door, leaving Anti so tying at the table.

(Antis POV)
"She has a lot of nerve" I say before getting up from the table, I snap my fingers and the plates disappear, I walk up the stairs and stand outside of (Y/N)'s room. I can here her rambling on about how she hates me so much right now "stupid!!!, I wish I was dead!, that would be better than staying in this hell hole with that asshole of a-....monster?,demon?...
What ever he is!!" She shouts from inside the room.
(\\le time skip//)
it's been a while since I heard her shouting, I turn myself in invisible and teleport in to the room, "she's sleeping on the floor?" I say quietly, I roll my eyes and pick her up, I lay her onthe bed.
"Let's see how you FeAl AfTeR tHiS (Y/N)" my eyes turn black "ThIs GoNnA bE fUn!"
(Get your heads out of the gutter readers!!)
---------------------------------
770 words?
XD omg
I hoped you guys liked this chapter
I wonder what Anti will do 😱
I wish you luck on the next chapter reader..👍
Love ya's
BOI guys
💜💜💜💜