Chapter 10 (falling for Anti)

(A/N)
Btw in this book your about 18/19
Makes no sense?
Deal with it!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
----------------------------
(Your POV)
Someone had caught you just before you hit the ground, but before you could see their face, you blacked out from the fright, little did you know it wouldn't take long before you found out.
(\\time skip//)
You woke up in your bedroom (anti's house)
You sit up and look at your now bandaged hand, "jeez what am I? Accident prone!" You role your eyes and climb out of the bed, you walked to the door, locked, "shit!" You grown, you look around and see a little needle on the desk, probably used to stitch the wound in your hand, you grab it and pick the lock on the door, "yes!" You say to yourself, you walk down stairs to see Anti and...jacksepticeye?.
You walked over to them "uhh hi?"
Anti jumps a little from your sudden appearance "I locked your door" he said confused, "and I picked the lock" you replied, you received an annoyed look from Anti before you turn to jack,
"Hi there (Y/N), sorry about Anti he's an ass!" Jack says as he furrows his eyebrows at anti.
"I'm confused!" You say,
"I wouldn't blame ya" jack replied.
Anti roles his eyes "sorry" he frowns at you, jack smiled a little, "I'm really annoyed at you!!, you nearly killed me?!" You shout.
"Shut up!" Anti snarls.
"Wait so I don't have the right to shout at you even though you made me almost kill myself by walking on a thin ass ledge at the top of a 30 story tall building?!" You say angrily,
"Both of you stop fooking fighting!!!" Jack shouts.
You just cross your arms, Anti snarling beside you.
"So, I didn't die?" You eventually say,
"No shit Sherlock" Anti says sarcastically,
"Shut up" you reply with annoyance.
"I wish I just let you hit the ground now!" Anti spat.
"What?" You say confused.
"Anti saved you actually, dark decided it would be funny if you did it,
but it went wrong, he never meant for you to fall of the ledge, how did you fall off the ledge anyway",
"My ears and tail appeared and my tail pushed me off" you frown as your ears and tail appear.
"Your a werewolf?" Jack says surprised.
"Yes" you reply
"That's new" he says back
You slouch over a little, your still a bit sore from dangling from the ledge "how could of Anti have saved me?, I was caught in mid air from what I remember" you say as you rub the back of your head confused.
Jack stares at Anti, Anti roles his eyes "fine,fine" Anti says before a pair of light/darkish green wings spout from his back "im a demon remember.." he mutters.
You stand next to him staring at his wings, you quickly grab one and pull it away from him, making it stretch out a little, "what the hell are you doing (Y/N)?!" Anti grunts annoyingly.
"They suit you" you say as your completely amused by his wings, you eventually place one finger on his wing and poke it.
Jack just laughs as you do so.
Anti blushes a little and pulls away "s-stop that!" He says as he grabs his wing away from you.
"Fineee" you say before sighing.
Jack smirks at Anti, Anti just puts a middle finger up to jack and walks off to the kitchen.
"I'm off (leaving now) you grumpy ass demon!" Jack shouts sarcastically before walking too the door, he waves at you before opening the door and walking out, he closed the door behind him, a few seconds later you squeal a little as you are pinned to the wall by Anti, your head between his hands (his hands are on the wall)
"DoNt Do ThAt AgAiN!!" He growls, his wings are sprawled out as much as possible behind him.
"Ok!" You whimper a little, He looks at your neck, he roles his eyes and takes your shock collar out from behind his back and puts it around your neck.
"That stays on!!" He growls.
"What is your problem!!" You growl,
"You are!!" He groans before pulling him self away from your small frame, this time he looks you up and down, but eventually just stares at one spot on your body, he smirks as you hit him on the shoulder, "stop staring at my chest!!!" You growl as blush forms on your cheeks.
Anti walks to the kitchen "ok cubby!" Taunts.(new nick name "cub/cubby")
"Fuck off!" You shout, you fold your arms as you sit down on the couch, covering your chest as you do so(your arms are folded over your chest XD)
(\\time skip//)
You are now laying on the couch watching (horror movie name),Anti walks through with a bowl of popcorn, he sets it on the table, you pull your legs up a little, allowing Anti to sit down,
"Horror movie eh?" Anti smirks
"Yup" you smile.
Anti then puts one of his legs beside you, he grabs yours and pulls them to his chest area (he has a shirt on) he then pulls his other leg up, you are now between anti's legs(top and tailing).
You blush and face the T.V hoping Anti won't see. Anti did, he smirks and takes off his shirt "it's to hot" he says sarcastically and starts wafting his hand to his face.
You die inside, your stare surprised, you see that Anti's actually kinda buff.
You blush again, this time hiding your face.
He smirks, "let's get a bit more comfortable" he taunts before grabbing your hands from your face and pulling you up, he moves to the side as he pulls you.
"Gah" your scoff as your forced upwards.
Your now laying beside(topless) Anti, you see a heart shaped hole in the other side of his chest, as you allow your head  to fall to his chest,  "what's the heart shape on your chest?" You say quietly,
He looks down at you "it's just a demon thing, dark has one as well" he says before wrapping an arms around you as he watches the movie, you wanted to move so badly, but for some reason you couldn't help but just lay there and...smile.
---------------------------
Your welcome fangirls!
XD
Anyway I hope you liked this chapter!
Love ya's
💜💜💜💜
(Hoping to update in 4/5 hours)