Chapter 14 (party hard)

(Your POV)
You fall to the floor with a thump.
"Ow!" You say quietly before looking up at Anti.
Anti was looking down at you with a surprised look, he was blushing a little.
"What was that for?" He asks, "you had gone completely mad!! I had to do something!" you groan as your cheeks started to heat up.
"I'm a demon you dimwit!, I can lose control of myself!" Anti says quickly, "I know that!, what was I suppose to do!?" You groan in annoyance, Anti doesn't reply and holds out his hand with an awkward expression.
You grab his hand but instead of him pulling you up, you pulled him down.
You topple back and anti manages to keep himself from landing on you.
You die inside as Anti is now looming on top of you, his hands are the only thing keeping him from falling on to you.
You go bright red and cover your face, Anti quickly stands up, and pulls you up after him.
He groans embarrassingly before walking out of the room, "ok now I like him more" you groan to yourself before walking out of the room after him.
(\\time skip//)
You are awkwardly sitting on the couch while Anti is in the kitchen.
Anti walks out of the kitchen and over beside you,"do you have party clothes?" Anti asks while looking at his phone, "no" you reply.
Anti looks up from his phone "I'll be back soon then" he replies before walking to the door, "don't leave the house, I'll know if you do and I reckon you don't want to be shocked again" he smirks at you before leaving the house.
You just sit on the couch wondering why he was asking that question, were you two going to a party or were you two hosting a party.
(\\Time skip//)
It had been about 15 minutes before Anti walked in the door.
"Here" he says as he hands you a bag with clothes in it.
"Thanks" you mumble and take the bag from him.
"Who's party?" You ask as you walk to the stairs.
"Ours..so it's not awkward" he mumbles before walking to the kitchen.
Your confused but walk upstairs and to your room to get changed anyway.
(You can choose one of these dresses, sorry if your a boy XD)
(1st)

(You can choose one of these dresses, sorry if your a boy XD)(1st)

(2nd)

(3rd)

(3rd)

(Still your POV)You look at the 3 dresses with a surprised expression, "jeez these don't actually look that bad" you smile and decide to pick (1/2/3)(choose) you start to get changed

(Still your POV)
You look at the 3 dresses with a surprised expression, "jeez these don't actually look that bad" you smile and decide to pick (1/2/3)(choose) you start to get changed.
(\\small time skip//)
You walk to the top of the stairs and kneel down. "Ok now I want to die in a hole" you say to yourself as you see.
Jacksepticeye
Markiplair
PewDiePie
Darkiplair
Pewdiedie
Wilford
Skylar
Lightiplair
Lightsepticeye
And more.
The place is full with people laughing and talking to each other, most of all the music was blaring.
"I'm glad Anti's house is in the middle of nowhere" you thought to yourself as you couldn't hear yourself talking.
You caught a glimpse of Anti as he walks into the kitchen.
You blush a little because you didn't want him to see you wearing the (short) dress.
"Umm hi there (Y/N)" you here someone behind you.
You turn around quickly and see Skylar.
"Oh...umm...hi" you reply nervously.
Skylar giggles and grabs your hand, she pulls you up from your knees and walks down the stairs pulling you with her.
"Come on, you look really pretty!" She smiles, your face turns bright red as Skylar pulls you to the couch, dark and Wilford are sitting on bean bags near you.
Skylar pushes you to the couch making you sit down, she sits beside you and giggles.
You notice that Skylar is wearing a light green hoodie with dark grey leggings and super dry fold down shoes.
Skylar giggles as Sean(jack) approaches you both, he sits down next to skylar and smirks at you.
"Ooooo trying to impress someone (Y/N)?" He asks with a smug face, you blush "n-no!" You stutter.
"That's not what your face is saying" Sean grins.
"shut it Sean!" Skylar nudges him with a giggle.
Sean laughs a little "fine,fine" he smirks and grabs Skylars hand as Anti approaches, "lets go" he whispers happily. "Ok" Skylar whispers back, they walk off leaving you sitting on the couch.
You start to tense up as Anti sits next to you.
"What's up with you?" Anti smirks.
"I don't like this now" you blush.
"I like it" Anti chuckles as he looks you up and down making you blush even more.
"Want a drink?" Anti asks as he stands up.
"S-sure" you reply.
anti walks off to the kitchen.
You look behind you, just in time to see jack pulling Skylar up the stairs.
You giggle.
Anti returns with
(Alcoholic drink name) for you and a beer for himself.
He hands you your drink and sits next to you on the couch.
You hear a thump and laughing coming from upstairs, you giggle and sip your (alcoholic drink name).
(\\time skip//)
It was about 3:49am and you were completely wasted.
You slouched over on the couch as Anti and dark were laughing and talking to each other on the floor.
Skylar and Sean are still upstairs and you were bored.
You get up and walk to the kitchen to get another drink.
Once you have your drink you walk through to the living room and you burst out laughing.
A karaoke machine appeared in the middle of the room.
Anti and dark were singing (any song), you knew they were both completely wasted as well.
You sat down on the couch and watched them.
(\\time skip//)
You ran upstairs with Anti close behind you, you run in to his room and he closes the door behind you both.
Anti grabs your hand and pulls you to his bed.
He sits down and you sit beside him.
"I'm..uh...so- heh drunk ugh" Anti slurs as his face moves closer to yours.
"Y-yeah" you slur a little.
(XD your welcome, but don't thank me yet XP)
Anti and you start making out.
(Skylar's POV)
(Sorry XD)
I walked into the bedroom wall, I knew (Y/N) and Anti would probably be in Anti's room so Sean and I are in (Y/N)'s room playing with his VR set.
Sean was funny when he was drunk, he would curse every time he dropped something in the VR game.
He laughed at me when I walked in to the wall.
It's all good fun.
I heard some thumps coming from Anti's room, I hope they won't regret what there doing..
(Your POV)
Your ears and tail are now visible because of Anti finding your sweet spot (neck btw XD)
Anti pulls away, "do you know what I'm thinking?" He asks in drunk slurs, "yeeess" you reply with a small slur.
(PewDiePie's POV)
I couldn't fine Anti or Sean anywhere, I didn't want to check up stairs just in case so I just kept an eye on pewdiedie.
(\\time skip//)
(Narrator POV)
Everyone is sleeping, most people left.
The people still in the house were
Markiplair
Jacksepticeye
Skylar
(Y/N)
Anti
Darkiplair
And PewDiePie
Skylar and Sean are sleeping in (Y/N)'s bedroom.
Anti and (Y/N) are sleeping in Anti's room.
Darkiplair is sleeping on two beanbags in the living room.
PewDiePie and markiplair are sleeping on the couches.
(Your POV)
You woke up with Anti beside you, his hand over his eyes and he's sleeping soundly.
You smile before falling asleep again.
---------------------------------
TA DA
I hope you all liked this chapter!
If your wondering
Skylar is an oc of mines XD
(Not my pfp)
Anyway bye guys
Love ya's
💜💜💜💜
Shout out to jackandantt12
For sharing my book on their YouTube channel :3
Thanks!!