Chapter 12 (meet skylar)

(Your POV)
You wake up beside Anti, your laying beside him in his bed, you couldn't help but blush.
"A-anti?" You stutter.
Anti opens an eye, "yes?" .
"Can I go outside for a minute?" You ask, "why?" He sits up an raises an eyebrow.
"I just need some fresh air..." you mumble, suddenly you feel Anti wrap his Arms around you and he picks you up, he grabs the shock collar remote and walks downs stairs, you wrap your arms around his neck so you don't slip from his grasp.
Anti puts you down at the front door and he tightens the shock collar that's around your neck, "don't run off
(Y/N), I'll be watching" he purrs the last bit beside your ear.
You nod quickly while you blush.
He smirks. "Good girl~", he opens the door and you walk outside.
You walk to a tree and sit under it, you close your eyes as Anti leans against the doorway.
Just then you hear a thump and shuffling beside you. Your eyes shot open and you turn to the sound.
You see a young woman, she looks about 16 years old, she has light brown hair with blonde at the tips, she has wolf ears and a tail (gray with white at the tips), she's also holding a bow and arrow.
Anti stand up right very quickly and growls "what do you want?!" He shouts. You stand up with a confused look on your face.
"Who are you?" You ask.
"I'm Skylar, you should leave" she says, not taking her gaze away from the annoyed Anti.
Skylar raises her bow to anti's face. "Let.her.go" she says as she pulls back on her arrow.
Anti roles his eyes, "you look just as pathetic as you did when you ran away.
"What?" You ask.
Skylar growls. She lets her hand fall to her side with the bow gasped in it.
Anti smirks, "see, pathet-" Anti was cut off by Skylar smacking Him in the face with her bow, "shut the fuck up you perv!" She shouts.
You raise your eyebrow.
Anti notices you looking straight at him, "Skylar, leave!" He says as he clenches his fists, Skylar roles his eyes. "Ok ok whatever!" She grabs your hand and pushes you towards Anti, she looks you straight in the eyes "it's your death wish.." she then walks off.
(\\tume skip//)
You are now sitting on the couch, Anti is in the kitchen texting on his phone.
(WARNING Lady problems)
You feel a sharp pain in your stomach, "OH.NO" you run to the downstairs bathroom slamming the door behind you.
You pull down your (leggings/jeans) and look at Your pants, "shit!" Your on your period.
A while later, you walk out the bathroom, you had stuffed your pants with toilet paper.
There a loud knock at the door, you jump a little.
Anti walks out of the kitchen and to the door. He opens the door, dark and wilford are standing there..
You sit on the couch and clench your stomach trying to soothe the pain, you don't want anyone to know, especially cause there all boys.
Dark sits on a different couch, wilford sits beside him, dark grunts.
You stand up and fast walk to the kitchen.
Anti is standing at the counter looking through his phone.
"A-anti" you grown.
"What's wrong?" He raises an eyebrow.
You blush and look down, "I can't believe I'm going to say this" you say in your head.
"Say what?" Anti speaks.
"Shit he can read minds.." you say in your mind again.
"Yup" he puts a finger under your chin and lifts your head "what's wrong (Y/N)" he asks again.
"I-I'm on my...p-period" you blush again.
Anti smiles, your surprised, he smiled, it wasn't like his usual demonic looking smirk.
"I'll phone...Skylar" he growns.
You smile a little, not sure how you feel about her.
Anti puts his phone to his ear, "Skylar, we need to talk" he growns...
(\\time skip//)
There's a knock at the door, you open the door this time.
"Hi (Y/N)" Skylar smiles a little, she's holding a bag.
You stand to the side, she walks in.
She walks up to Anti "don't fuck with me you ass" she says before grabbing your hand and pulling you up the stairs.
You are pulled in to your room.
"Here" Skylar hands you the bag
You look inside and see medicine and period products, "thanks" you say as you set the bag to the side of your bed.
Skylar smiles a little, "no problem".
"May I ask, what happened between you and anti?" You raise an eyebrow.
"Nothing, just..don't ask, you don't need to be apart of this" Skylar walks to the door
"Well, I'm here..so I think I'm aloud to know" you reply.
"Just don't" she says grimly before walking out the room.
"Ok...." you mumble before grabbing a (insert period product) and walking to the upstairs bathroom..
--------------------
Sorry if your name is skylar ^~^,
Anyway bye guys
Love ya's
💜💜💜💜