Chapter 15 (meet true blue)

(Your POV)
You woke up and smile, Anti's sleeping soundly beside you, you see he's topless.
You blush and try to get up but your pulled back down by anti.
"Where you going?" He coose, "I want to go make coffee for everyone" you smile awkwardly.
Anti let's go of you "ok, I'll be down in a sec" he covers his eyes "fucking hangover" he mumbles.
You giggle and walk down stairs "my fucking head!" You whisper shout to yourself as you put one hand on your forehead.
You grab 7 cups and boil the kettle.
You walk through to the living room and giggle.
Dark is on the floor butt in the air, PewDiePie is on the floor with one hand up against the couch he was on before, markiplair has both legs up in the air, hanging over the back of the couch he's on.
You quickly walk up stairs and open your room door, Skylar and Sean and still sleeping, Skylar is half way off the bed and Sean is snoring a little loudly.
You try your best to not laugh and leave the room, you walk back to the kitchen and make coffee for everyone.
(There's a knock at the door)
Dark wakes up and groans, he walks to the door and stares surprised at someone outside, you couldn't see because you were in the kitchen.
(Darks POV)
I opened the front door with a serious hangover, "what!?" I growl.
I saw a girl with long light blue hair.
"Uhh how drunk did you get last night?" She tilts her head.
"None of your business, what do you want" I asked grumpily.
She frowns, "have you seen Skylar" she asks.
I was about to speak but then Skylar had came down the stairs.
"Hi TB" Skylar smiles and hugs the girl.
"Where have you been?" The girl asks as she places her hands on her hips.
"Here" Skylar replies as she rubs the back of her neck awkwardly.
TB shakes her head slowly before she is pulled inside by Skylar.
(Your POV)
Skylar had said TB or something?, you walked out of the kitchen and looked at her, there beside Skylar was a girl with long light blue hair, she had a red hoodie and black leggings on.
You walk over to skylar and the other girl.
The girl was talking to Skylar.
"Omg are you ok, you need to be careful if you drink, did you do something you regret, did you g-" the girl was shushed by Skylar placing a finger on the girls lips.
"TB I'm fine" Skylar smiles.
The girl then turns to you, "oh my, sorry, how rude of me not to introduce myself!" The girl smiles, "my name is true blue but you can call me TB for short".
You smile "it's nice to meet you TB, my name is (Y/N)" you smile
"It's very nice to meet you to (Y/N)" TB smiles.
Just then Sean and Anti walk down the stairs.
Sean walks up to skylar "mornin sky" he smiles, his Irish accent sounding soft but a little cranky for having a hangover. "Morning Sean" Skylar giggles, TB gives Skylar a smug look. "Shut it TB" Skylar groans and grabs Sean's hand, she pulls him to the kitchen.
TB giggles.
Anti walks up behind you and puts his arms on your shoulders. "(Y/N) Coffee" he pulls away and walks to the kitchen.
TB looks confused "are you and Anti....a thing?" She asks.
"I honestly don't know" you smile awkwardly.
"Do you like him?" TB raises an eyebrow.
"Y-yeah" you reply shyly, TB smiles "ok then" she walks over to a couch and sits on the arm, not wanting to desturb markiplair.
You walk through to the kitchen and grab a cup and coffee.
Skylar puts her cup in the sink and walks out the kitchen, leaving Sean leaning against the counter drinking his coffee.
You sip your coffee and look on Anti's screen while Anti's on his phone.
Anti was texting Wilford about last night.
(\\time skip//)
Anti's expression angers and he tenses up, you look at his screen and see that Wilford and him are arguing over text.
You role your eyes thinking it would be over soon.
You place your cup in the sink and go upstairs to get changed.
TB follows you.
You walk in to your room and Skylar is looking through some clothes, "TB borrow mines, yours are muddy" she says while looking through the clothes.
TB approaches Skylar and picks up some clothes.
"Let's get changed in the bathroom" Skylar says before grabbing yours and TB's hands and walks in to the bathroom.
(\\time skip//)
Skylar walks out of the bathroom,
She's wearing

(\\time skip//) Skylar walks out of the bathroom,She's wearing

"I'm waiting" she taunts happily.
Next TB comes out of the bathroom,
She's wearing

You looked at the outfits you picked out, you decided

You looked at the outfits you picked out, you decided.. (choose)
(1st)

 (choose)(1st)

(2nd)

(3rd)

(3rd)

You put on the outfit and walked out the bathroom, Skylar and TB were both smiling at you

"So cute" Skylar smiles.
"It suits you" TB giggles.
Skylar grabs yours and TB's hands and walks out the room, she pulls you both down the stairs and in to the living room, she lets go and smiles.
Mark and PewDiePie are awake and sitting on the couches, dark is on his phone.
They all look at you three, you, Skylar and TB smile.
Anti and Sean walk out of the kitchen and smile.
Anti grabs your hand and pulls you to the couch.
PewDiePie moves over to the same couch as Mark.
Sean and Skylar sit next to you and anti.
"Movie!" Skylar smiles.
Anti turns to you "what movie do you want to watch (Y/N)?" He tilts his head a little. Hmm how about (insert any movie)" you smile.
"Yesss" Skylar smiles.
Anti nods and puts on the movie (Netflix)
TB sits on the same couch as PewDiePie and mark, she sits on the arm of the chair.
The movie plays, you couldn't help but snuggle into Anti's side.
Skylar and TB smiling as you did so.
---------------------------------
Sorry heh
I didn't know what to do
This chapter is going to lead up to the thing I wanted to do in the next hopefully it will make sense XD
bye guys
Love ya's
💜💜💜💜