Creature part 1

Creature part 1

"Clara come in here!" the Doctor called from a room he'd got the TARDIS to renovate into a workshop. He'd been in there for a while with little success and so when he called Clara in again she just sighed. Last time she'd been in that room she'd had a clump of hair singed. She reluctantly pushed herself of the chair she'd been sitting in, in the library and made her way too the workshop. She was about to go through the door into the connecting corridor when she felt a chill up her back. She whipped around looking for anyone behind her. There was no one there. She turned back and took a step. Backwards. Panicked, she realised she was getting pulled back. She opened her mouth to scream but it was clamped shut by something that wasn't there. Struggling to breath, she thrashed about as a cold, almost wet feeling seemed to enter her body. Like someone was walking through her. As it passed through her it made her fall asleep, collapsing to the floor. What came out of her body was not invisible anymore though. A shape was forming as its features became clearer. Sharper. Long brown flowing hair which was slightly singed. Brown eyes. A curious grin. Short purple dress with black leggings. Clara. As the creature looked down at its host sprawled on the floor it smiled a voice breaking its thoughts. "Clara you coming?!" the Doctor called.

"Coming Doctor," the creature said walking calmly through the door.

Xoxo

The first thing the Doctor noticed as Clara walked through the door of his new workshop is that it wasn't Clara. This girl looked too confident, too sure of what she was doing, slightly bored even but with a fire in her eyes.

"So, Doctor what did you want?" She- it asked. The Doctor ignored it for a bit giving him time to think up a plan.

"This! Right ok if you strap this onto here-" he began trying to grab it by the wrist. The creature pulled away before the Doctor could even touch it. "What's up Clara?" he asked hoping he'd caught it out. To his surprise it looked back calmly and smiled.

"I don't want you singeing me again!" it laughed lightly.

"Haha," the Doctor said falsely. "The funny thing it, y'know, is that if you were trying to pretend to be Clara then it hasn't worked! So give her back now or how about I do use this?!" he cried holding up his creation. In actual fact it was going to be a torched powered by thoughts but it didn't know that and the Doctor had to take his chances where he could.

"Because I know what it is. I have been in Clara's head you know Doctor! And as for impersonating her no, no, no! I'm going to be impersonating you," it said as the image of Clara faded and the invisible creature ran though the Doctors body...

Xoxo

Clara woke up. On the floor. Moaning, she sat up trying to remember what had happened. Failing to remember annoyed her. She walked up to the door and found it ajar. Thinking back she remembered the Doctor had called her to test her 'thought torch' idea. She ran down to the workshop. The Doctor was scanning his invention. As she walked through the door she got scanned too. The Doctor grinned at her as she smiled back. "So what you up to?" she asked looking around at the giant mess.

"Oh y'know just scanning your body for, infections, weak points and valuable methods of killing you!" he joked. Clara laughed with him but even so she felt uneasy. The Doctors laugh was one where you were unsure if you were part of the joke. He was almost laughing at her. Evilly. Clara backed slightly but the Doctor took no notice grabbing a small carving knife taking it and using it to carve into the torch. Clara relaxed at bit as she sat next to him watching him work. "You took your time..." the Doctor noted.

"I must of- well I don't know. I woke up on the floor," Clara said confused. "What was that?" she asked as he turned back to his work.

"There was a physic creature around. I saw it and don't worry I disarmed it but they're amazing creatures. They can become holographic so the host is in a deep trance, that's in your case-" the Doctor began as Clara cut him off remembering.

"It was so cold... and damp... like stagnant. But so alone..." Clara said thoughtfully. The creature almost felt sorry for her but that was quickly stopped. "It was horrid," Clara noted "I mean the experience and the creature. Like evil. Urugh," Clara shivered. "So what were you saying Doctor. The other form it can take?" she asked.

"Oh yes come on though, you need a hug," the Doctor said grabbing Clara before she could get a word in.

"Thank you!" she laughed.

"That's ok. The other form is physical where it can take over your body," the Doctor began to explain whist they were in the hug. Clara tried to pull away but the Doctor gripped on tight. "The physical form means it can imitate characteristics, person quirks. All as well as thoughts and memories," he explained as Clara started to panic in his trap. It wasn't until a hot searing pain seemed to drip down her lower abdomen she was able to break free. The Doctor let her go as she tumbled to the ground. "Y'know the best part bout possessive, physical creatures? They can do physical things..." he said holding up the bloody carving knife as Clara's eyes slowly shut...

Xoxoxoxoxoxo

Ohhhhh so is she gunna die is she not? Gosh I'm evil hehe